4.8 5 0 61 61 Muscle out tough messes with 3x the cleaning power vs. the leading All Purpose Cleaner bleach spray on kitchen grease

8/21/2019
love it.
I love the scent,it cleans really good.You need to use a few more sprays though.
8/21/2019
Love It!!!
Love the scent and it cuts through dirt and grime better than any product I have used so far.
8/20/2019
Clean freak
I liked this product.... Still had to scrub some tough stains but does make the job easier... I own a cleaning business so its a product that I'm thinking of adding to my regular cleaning supplies....
Tub buster!!
Cleans bathtub grime easily. Usually takes more sprays and let sit for a while with my old cleaner but this one is awsome.
Love this!!!!
This is my new go to cleaner! I love it. It cuts through grim that has been here since we moved in. No other cleaner has gotten the job done!
Great cleaner
I love to clean, and I love trying new cleaning products. This cleaner cuts through dirty grime in my shower. Left it cleaner than any other cleaner I have used.
Awesome product
I purchased this last month and I love it. When my husband and I are both cleaning we fight over who gets this. Great scent and it really cleans. Very easy to use!!
Good product
I loved the clean smell of this cleaner. It cleans very well, and does not leave a film.
8/18/2019
Mr Clean's new Clean Freek is an amazing product! Cuts through grit & grime like a great cleaning product should! Mr Clean has raised the bar on the leading competition
Mr. Clean foaming cleanser
I really liked this product. It actually does what it says. Just a couple of pumps, wipe and Mr. Clean does the rest. No scrubbing, just wipe.
8/17/2019
I just recently tried this product and the smell and amount it cleans is amazing. The amount of clean it gets surfaces im in awww....and i love the scent of it as well. Its not like most strong over baring smells. I wouldnt change a thing about this product!! Ive already recommended it to about 10 people I know and they love it as well.
8/17/2019
Love this product!
This works so well! I used it everytime I clean and it has never let me down!
Awesomeness
It removes dirt and grease with ease love Mr.clean products!!!
Wow! This sums it up!
I have always loved using Mr Clean products so it was natural to try this and when I did I was really blown away. This works really really well. I love the scent and how its not overpowering but leaves the area smelling fresh and clean. Then there is the way it cleans and it is out of its League. I am hooked and I recommend to anyone and everyone.
Awesome cleaning power
I recently discovered this product and im so glad. I love the fact that i can use it for multiple cleaning purposes and it smells amazing.