4.8 5 0 163 163 Muscle out tough messes with 3x the cleaning power vs. the leading All Purpose Cleaner bleach spray on kitchen grease
Mr. Clean® Clean Freak Mist with Wild Flower

17/02/2021
Clean Freak
I love trying out cleaning products because I clean constantly every week. I have three children and two dogs so the house is always messy. These products are always a must try. Although I did not like how much quantity I had to use in one load, I thought it was ok. CLean Freak
11/02/2021
My absolute favorite cleaner!
I love Mr.Clean Clean Freak. I can use this on every surface, it removes all residue and everything I've tried this on looks amazing! I don't think they could improve any more on this product. I love the extended spray option. I tell everyone I know about this product, especially when I see what they're cleaning with. I have only found the lemon scent though. I would love to try others. It's definitely my go-to cleaner!
06/02/2021
Love
I really do love this spray. I especially love the lemon one. I like how it sprays alot at a time and i dont have to keep pushing it down to spray. It cleans really well and smells nice.
01/12/2020
No complaints!
Best design ever!! The sprayer works amazingly. It’s so nice not to have to hold the sprayer down over and over. I can click it and it sprays while I move it around on whatever I’m cleaning! It smells lovely and it’s just a great product, and great design.
27/11/2020
Oh yea Clean Freak
I love love the sprayer on this (power sprayer) it goes on and on. No more over pumping your had to get a little drip drop of a so called squirt. Nicely scented as well, was not strong at all. Best of all and the most important item is its ability to get things clean. Absolutely had no problems cutting thru grease from the kitchen to the garage. Thank you Mr. Clean
13/11/2020
Ok
This product was ok. It smelled good but I wasn't impressed by the way it worked
13/10/2020
Great spray!
I love this highly effective cleaning spray, it works amazingly well. I also love the spray bottle and how it sprays. Its easy to buy the refills to continue use.
10/10/2020
I ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I recommend it clean smell I loved it♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
11/09/2020
My Clean Freak
I will never use anything else again unless they improve this product, although I don't see how! It cleans everything from countertops to floors!
28/08/2020
Nothing Compares
I love it so much i always have to have in stock at home , it leaves everything feeling so fresh and clean and your counters glowing! i love to use to clean my bathroom and where i have hard to clean areas! i wouldnt trade it for the world
24/08/2020
I love it
I was moving and had to deepclean before I left and this product saved my life. It removes from crayon to tough kitchen stains on the counter. I definitely have a few bottles in my kitchen and love it.
31/07/2020
Mr clean
Mr. Clean Clean Freak Mist with Wild Flower. This works well for cleaning countertops
22/05/2020
Limpieza y frescura
Muy bueno,buena calida,tiene fragancia,excelente,lo recomiendo à todos
21/04/2020
Cleaning made easy
The spray, one pump covers large area. Very please that this cleans stainless steel with ease. Very please with this household cleaning product.
10/03/2020
Mr clean
This worked well for cleaning my shower and countertops. It’s easy to use and the smell isn’t overpowering. I let it sit for about thirty seconds then wiped shower down and it came clean easy!