Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap

4.8 5 0 221 221 Cuts through grease while keeping dishes clean and bright. Contains plant-derived cleaning ingredients to make grease disappear. Biodegradable dish soap designed for hand washing dishes, pots, and pans. Garden-fresh lemon verbena scented dish soap. Mrs. Meyer's produces cruelty free dish soaps. None of our products are tested on animals.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap

15/04/2021
Smells good but cleans great!
I love that this dish soap is not filled with just chemicals. It's great for the environment and it's great for my dishes. It gets really bubbly and cleans well. It smells amazing too. This is so worth the purchase.
15/04/2021
Gets all the grease off and smells amazing
I repurchase this product to wash my dishes because it smells good and after using it on my greasy dishes I was so impressed! This solution left my dishes clean. Like they say happy wife happy life! Definitely recommend this for anyone who washes dishes by hand!
15/04/2021
Love their rosemary dish soap
Rosemary is one of my favorite smells and Mrs Meyers makes me feel like I’ve wandered thru my garden. It also cleans my dishes thoroughly and smells so good!
Clean and Efficient
I have yet to try all the scents but the ones I have tried I liked. The Meyers dish soap doesn’t leave a residue, smells great, and reasonably priced for that contain natural oils.
Lovely Natural Soap!
Love this! But my only complaint is that it doesn’t cut any grease so you may need a second dish soap
Nice natural product
I like how Mrs Meyers products make you feel good using them! It doesn’t lather up like other brands but it still seems to make dishes clean and I hand wash all my pots and pans!
15/04/2021
Not just great for dishes
I love this stuff! Not only is it wonderful for washing dishes, but I use it for handwashing lingerie and it's perfect for that as well. I am never going to stop using this. I can't think of any better dish soap.
Great line of products
I love all of Mrs meyers products. I buy the dish soap, hand soap and now started buying the room spray. Haven't gotten any scent I don't like, and the dish soap lasts a good while and cuts all grease off.
14/04/2021
I am a fan of the Myers products because they are environmentally friendly. They also smell good and for awhile Costco and Sam's Club were selling them which made them a little more affordable.
Great soap
It is in the pricy side but works really well. The bottle is also nice
LOVE THIS SCENT
I LOVE ALL OF MRS MEYERS PRODUCTS, BUT THIS ONE SMELLS AMAZING AND DOES A GREAT JOB WITH CLEANING. I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT.
A great product line.
A great product line. I’ve tried several of the Myers Green Day products after my daughter turned me on to them. She uses the entire line. Incredibly good smelling and do the trick for cleaning
14/04/2021
Plenty of suds and scent
Mrs. Meyers products offer quality add a fairly reasonable price point. The dishwashing soap has a gentle scent and does a fine job of cleaning dishes. There is definitely a more herbal rather than lemon scent to this product.
14/04/2021
One of my favorite soaps
This is by far one of my favorite soaps I've ever used. It cleans so well and doesn't strip your hands or dry them out! And they have several scents, I love them all!!!
14/04/2021
I was never sent this product from here. One day my wife comes home with several Myers bottles. We use them daily.