4.4 5 0 50 50 Give your clothes a little extra care with Mrs. Meyer''s Clean Day Rosemary Fabric Softener. This environmentally-friendly, biodegradable softener is concentrated, so a little goes a long way.

07/12/2019
Works good but leaves spota
I think this product works ok. I still used dryer sheets to help soften even more and to get rid of static. I had oil spots on a few of my clothes from this. If that could be fixed I'd use it more often.
30/11/2019
Great product, it smells great just like their sink soap
09/11/2019
Mrs. MYER'S ROSEMARY FABRIC SOFTENER
Excellent product. Tymry it. You will not be disappointed.
05/11/2019
Too expensive for what they do
This is OK. I have tried much better products that is not as expensive. They do not leave your cloths smelling as great for as long as other products. I will not really recommend this just because of the price for what they offer.
23/10/2019
Great Job
This product works really well and smells really good too. It really softens the clothes that I wash and dry. I would recommend to anybody.
22/10/2019
Mrs. Meyer's Fabric Softener Rosemary
This smells wonderful in the bottle, but has very little scent on laundry. I love the scent of Rosemary and was very disappointed it didn't leave a better scent on my laundry. It does leave cloths soft so that's was a plus.
11/10/2019
Meyers
Love Meyers products. This one is one of my favorites I love the smell and it gets the job done.
10/10/2019
Not as natural as you'd think.
I've used Mrs. Meyer's for a while under the impression that it was an all-natural non-toxic brand. Overall the product works (and smells) well and I've had no problems with it from that standpoint. Recently I've discovered this brand is in fact NOT non-toxic as it uses Phthalates, octoxynols, nonoxynols, and other toxic ingredients. Extremely disappointing!
09/10/2019
Great Smell
This is a thick, creamy product made with natural ingredients. Mrs. Meyers always has so many different, great smelling items. I have tried several scents and Rosemary is one of my favorites. My clothes come out smelling delicious and feeling soft. The scent lingers. Would definitely buy this again.
08/10/2019
Love this product!
I love this product for our laundry!!! Makes our clothes smell SO good and it is not overwhelming to smell throughout the day!
07/10/2019
Mrs. Meyer's
I love everything about this fabric softener. Leaves clothes feeling so soft. The smell is amazing.
04/10/2019
Wonderful
I love this fabric softner. I live that its it's a safe natural alternative as well as the face that the packaging is more than 1/2 the size of a typical fabric softner container.
02/10/2019
Dawn
A friend let me try this product and I loved it. Will definitely purchase myself.
02/10/2019
Best laundry soap!
I use this regularly! My clothes are always clean and smell amazing! I love all things Mrs Meyers, makes me feel good knowing what is in the products. Every scent is great but my favorite is the clean day!
01/10/2019
Great scent
This softener has a wonderful scent that makes your laundry smell great. You don't need much for each load so this bottle will last you a long time. The laundry feels soft and smell great after using this softener. I love that it doesn't contain any harsh ingredients so it is safe to use for my whole family. Highly recommend!