4.4 5 0 25 25 Give your clothes a little extra care with Mrs. Meyer''s Clean Day Rosemary Fabric Softener. This environmentally-friendly, biodegradable softener is concentrated, so a little goes a long way.

9/23/2019
Yummmmm
Love love love this fabric softener! I can’t get enough of me Meyers products in general.. so figured I’d give this a try And so glad I did! My clothes smell AMAZING!!!
9/21/2019
love this
I use a laundromat and it always seemed like my clothes and bedding never smelled fresh for any length of time. Tried this and love it! everything is soft, there are fewer wrinkles and everything smells so good!! Could not live without it!
9/21/2019
Outstanding!
My son has sensitive skin to the max, including severe eczema. I have tried so many products that wont dry his skin out and this is the only one so far where he has no reaction at all. Plus it smells amazing. 100% worth the money.
9/20/2019
Love these products
Absolutely love her brand never breaks me out I'm highly allergic to most products not these!!!
9/20/2019
My #1
Absolutely love the smell. I love the whole line. I would recommend this product because of the price and the smell. It also works wonders with the clothes. Recommend to everyone.
9/18/2019
This was a great product, my clothes came out so soft. I have used lots of Mrs. Myers products and was very satisfied with them all.
9/16/2019
I love it
I love this product it gets the job done and it smell s really good. I would recommend this product to people because it works good.
9/16/2019
Works amazing
this product works amazing. i love it a lot. it I love that it has no scent laundry detergent. & it its perfect for sensitive skin like I have. you should try it.
9/15/2019
Another win
This worked well for me. Better than I anticipated. I like the smell and I didn't have to use much. I'm a big Meyer's fan.
9/14/2019
Lovely scent, soft laundry
Mrs Meyer's products are great. I really liked how soft my laundry felt and also I enjoyed the scent. Also not having to deal with or worry about a long list of who knows what as ingredients is the best & most important thing about this fabric softener.
9/14/2019
Good Product
Mrs. Meyers Fabric Softener is a great product. I’m a HUGE fan of all Mrs. Meyers products and I actually didn’t know they had this till recently. It definitely left my clothes soft and had a great scent. I felt that you didn’t need a whole lot cause it went a long way. I also love that they have natural ingredients in the product. I would recommend this to family and friends!
BEST!
I try to use natural no scent laundry detergent and add this to the load to make it SO soft and smelling great! A never do laundry without it and have backups at all times. The lavender scent is amazing too!
Love Mrs Meyers Products
This fabric softener works great for me and I have very sensitive skin. I love the smell of the fabric softener and that it’s good for the environment, too! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Nice!
Our clothes feel so soft and smell amazing! Super concentrated so a little goes a long way.
9/12/2019
Average product
I bought this because I like natural laundry products for my family. I enjoyed the scent from the bottle and it did leave my clothes softer, but unfortunately the scent does not linger on your clothes after they come out of the dryer. One of the reasons I purchased this particular fragrance is because I wanted my clothes to reflect it.