4.5 5 0 59 59 You love chocolate AND you love Cheerios*? Well now you can have both!Every bowl of New Dark Chocolate Crunch Cheerios* is made with whole grains and is low in fat … and every single bite has a delicious touch of real cocoa.It’s chocolate the Cheerios* way!

23/08/2018
CHOCOLATE
WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT CHEERIOS THAT HAVE CHOCOLATE IN THEM. THEY ARE HEALTHY AND CHOCOLATY. WHAT COULD BE BAD.
02/10/2015
Delicious! I love Multi Grain Cheerios but this gives it the chocolate kick that I sometimes crave.
21/09/2015
These were really good. Not overly sweet, but a good chocolate taste.
20/08/2015
These are so delicious. The perfect combination of dark chocolate and other flavor. Im a Huge fan of dark chocolate. I tried this cereal and it was surprisingly addicting. The box only lasted three days because i was eating it so much. I would recommend this product.
21/05/2015
I had received a free sample of this cereal before and went out and bought a whole box after trying. It is DELICIOUS!!!
17/05/2015
These were a good compromise between Cheerios and CoCo Puffs. Unitl we ran out, now we put chocolate syrup on on cereal!
15/04/2015
A great alternative to regular cheerios! I love the chocolate taste and they are not too sweet !
07/03/2015
This is a wonderful change to Cherrios. The dark chocolate is just enough sweet but not overly so. We also mix it with melted marshmallows and make a treat with it that is amazing. We purchase it whenever we see it.
03/03/2015
A great addition to Cheerios cereal. The chocolate taste is great, but it's not super sweet, like some cereals. Surprisingly, my kids liked them too! They are usually drawn to cereals with way too much sugar. I can give them these without feeling guilty!!!
28/02/2015
This is great I love the new Dark Chocolate crunch I love to eat them with soy milk its a great way to start your day or have a midnight snack.
25/02/2015
I have bought this and my son loves them. He loves chocolate and this has a great taste!
06/02/2015
Yummy! No guilt! Multi grains and dark chocolate, what could be better. Great for breakfast or a satisfying midnight snack.
05/02/2015
I love the flavor of these. They're not too sweet or chocolaty and hit the spot!
05/02/2015
I use this for an afternoon healthy snack. It helps to satisfy my craving for chocolate
31/01/2015
Tastes yummy! I love chocolate, so this is a good cereal to try if you want something a little sweet and it's healthier than snacking on regular chocolate chip cookies.