4.7 5 0 545 545 Made with 5 whole grains.
Multi Grain Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal

19/02/2020
Not to sweet
In liked this cereal. It wasn't to sweet like many of the ones on the market currently. If you like kix cereal you will like this one.
23/11/2019
Me encato
Me gusto mucho no esta muy dulce y como tiene de diferentes granos hace que tenga un mejor sabor
02/10/2019
Healthy Circles
This cereal is delicious. Family favorite! Love there is a healthy choice.
20/09/2019
My favorite healthy breakfast
These are my breakfast go to! The whole grains are great for you and they are lightly sweetened so they taste amazing! Yum!
05/09/2019
Sweet, but not too sweet
I like that it is whole grin and low in sugar, even though it doesn't taste like it's low in sugar.
05/09/2019
Low sugar snack
Even though I have eliminated milk, I still enjoy cereal. Straight from the box. I love that it is low in sugar.
28/08/2019
#hometesterclub
Love this product I love that this cereal has many different flavors and colors it low in sugar and stays crisp in milk and I like eating them without milk too
24/08/2019
Healthy and delicious
I love this cereal for me and my kids. It’s much better than that sugary lucky charms and fruit loops while still having a nice light flavor that even kids can enjoy and stay healthy!
18/08/2019
Best Cheerios Yet!
I personally love these Cheerios. You can even buy them on WIC where we live. They are multigrain making them a tad healthier but they still have a perfect light glaze almost like Honey Nut Cheerios. My kids enjoy these dry and also with milk.
17/08/2019
Family favorite
I was never a big Cheerios fan or at least the plain ones. I gave these a try and I was pleasantly surprised. They are slightly sweet which makes me love them much more than the original. They tend to get soggy quickly so I don't use to much milk
17/08/2019
Awesome
My daughter loves these Cheerios over regular Cheerios you can definitely taste the difference in all the grains
14/08/2019
good cereal
I have tried several different brands of Cheerios and all has passed my taste test. These are really good and healthy too.
24/07/2019
Healthy and delicious alternative
This Cheerios line is slightly more sweet, it's actually one of my favorites! Although there is sugar, it is still a healthier alternative compared to other cereals. This cereal is a staple in our household and we always stock up when this goes on sale (reasonably priced) perfect for breakfast for the whole family. I would highly recommend this cereal!
18/07/2019
A Fam Fav!!
This is my go-to cereal. I'm not big on all the sugary stuff, so I can grab this without feeling different. Sweet but not overly sweet, just the right amount. We always have atleast one box in the house at all times.
11/06/2019
Glutten free cheerios
My daughter has celiac disease and must eat glutten free foods. She really likes this cereal, we will continue to buy this product.