4.7 5 0 537 537 Made with 5 whole grains.

8/18/2019
Best Cheerios Yet!
I personally love these Cheerios. You can even buy them on WIC where we live. They are multigrain making them a tad healthier but they still have a perfect light glaze almost like Honey Nut Cheerios. My kids enjoy these dry and also with milk.
8/17/2019
Family favorite
I was never a big Cheerios fan or at least the plain ones. I gave these a try and I was pleasantly surprised. They are slightly sweet which makes me love them much more than the original. They tend to get soggy quickly so I don't use to much milk
8/17/2019
Awesome
My daughter loves these Cheerios over regular Cheerios you can definitely taste the difference in all the grains
8/14/2019
good cereal
I have tried several different brands of Cheerios and all has passed my taste test. These are really good and healthy too.
7/24/2019
Healthy and delicious alternative
This Cheerios line is slightly more sweet, it's actually one of my favorites! Although there is sugar, it is still a healthier alternative compared to other cereals. This cereal is a staple in our household and we always stock up when this goes on sale (reasonably priced) perfect for breakfast for the whole family. I would highly recommend this cereal!
7/18/2019
A Fam Fav!!
This is my go-to cereal. I'm not big on all the sugary stuff, so I can grab this without feeling different. Sweet but not overly sweet, just the right amount. We always have atleast one box in the house at all times.
6/11/2019
Glutten free cheerios
My daughter has celiac disease and must eat glutten free foods. She really likes this cereal, we will continue to buy this product.
5/28/2019
Tastes Good!
I must say this cereal tastes good. I should avoid this cereal due to the amount of sugar it has (though small sugar but still I shouldn't eat sugar). I keep coming back to this cereal because of the taste and supposedly this is relatively healthy cereal too.
5/9/2019
Good, Gluten Free
I'm glad it's gluten free, been a while since I had them last. I will be getting them this weekend. I need to get all gluten free from now on, didn't realize it was that bothering me before.
3/28/2019
Tastes ok
This cereal is a nice change to eating just regular Cheerios. If you like Cheerios, you’ll like this version. It also has a little sweetness added to cereal.
3/22/2019
Love MultiGrain Cheerios
I love having multigrain Cheerios for breakfast. They are delicious and I feel as if they are a healthier start to my morning and give me energy to last until lunch time.
2/17/2019
Good to eat and good for you
I’ve always loved Cheerios! Apple cinnamon is my favorite. I decided to try these as a slightly healthier alternative. I love the way these have a slightly sweet taste and don’t get soggy as quickly as the regular Cheerios
2/13/2019
Kids favorite
My kids love Multi-Grain Cheerios! Of all the flavors out there, this is their first choice always! It makes me happy that they are already making great choices! I, too, am a big fan! The sugar content could be knocked down a cinch, but otherwise a great cereal overall!
1/29/2019
Excelente Sabor!!
Este ceral es riquisimo, muy nutritivo y el sabor es delicioso, desde que lo probe no he dejado de comerlo, me encanto!!
1/21/2019
Tasty Healthy Cereal and Snack
This cereal is great to eat in a bowl of milk or as a snack. Just enough sweetness to make it taste like a treat . It's definitely my favorite flavor of cheerios.