4.7 5 0 543 543 Made with 5 whole grains.

28/03/2019
Tastes ok
This cereal is a nice change to eating just regular Cheerios. If you like Cheerios, you’ll like this version. It also has a little sweetness added to cereal.
22/03/2019
Love MultiGrain Cheerios
I love having multigrain Cheerios for breakfast. They are delicious and I feel as if they are a healthier start to my morning and give me energy to last until lunch time.
17/02/2019
Good to eat and good for you
I’ve always loved Cheerios! Apple cinnamon is my favorite. I decided to try these as a slightly healthier alternative. I love the way these have a slightly sweet taste and don’t get soggy as quickly as the regular Cheerios
13/02/2019
Kids favorite
My kids love Multi-Grain Cheerios! Of all the flavors out there, this is their first choice always! It makes me happy that they are already making great choices! I, too, am a big fan! The sugar content could be knocked down a cinch, but otherwise a great cereal overall!
29/01/2019
Excelente Sabor!!
Este ceral es riquisimo, muy nutritivo y el sabor es delicioso, desde que lo probe no he dejado de comerlo, me encanto!!
21/01/2019
Tasty Healthy Cereal and Snack
This cereal is great to eat in a bowl of milk or as a snack. Just enough sweetness to make it taste like a treat . It's definitely my favorite flavor of cheerios.
24/10/2018
Good but too much sugar
Tastes great but only bummer is that there is more sugar that the plain
22/10/2018
Tasty
These multi grain Cheerios are pretty tasty. They have 5 whole grains so I feel good about eating them. They kept me full from breakfast til lunch. I would recommend this cereal.
09/10/2018
Multi Grain Cheerios
You can never go wrong with a bowl of cheerios. With great taste and an overall healthy appeal, this product is made for anyone and loved by everyone including myself. I like how it includes five different types of grains, which gives each cheerio it's own taste, which compliment each other well and serve a better purpose in maintaining better overall health.
24/09/2018
multigrain cherios
I thought this was an okay cereal. I ate it in the morning and it kept me full until lunch time. usually i snack in between but this time i was pretty satified. The only thing i didn't like was that it was not very flavorful...I felt it was kind of dull. i needed to add fruit to give it some taste.
21/09/2018
One of our favorites
We have always loved this cereal. It’s been one of my sons favorites since he was little. It has a great flavor and isn’t too sweet.
18/09/2018
so good!
I love this cereal! It has great flavor and even the kids love it!
15/09/2018
Multi Grain Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal
There aren't many gluten free cereals especially without outrageous prices. The Multi Grain Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal is a great option for people who need gluten free. It is a little boring, but sometimes that is okay in the morning. If not, a little fresh fruit mixed in takes care of that.
08/09/2018
Cheerios multi grain
I love Cheerios all products, but Cheerios multi grain is awesome, try it is so so yummy.
04/09/2018
Yummy, good for breakfast and great snack
This is great anytime, whether for breakfast or a snack - I always keep a box around just in case I want a snack because it is healthy for you and better than junk food. When my niece and nephew come over and want a snack that is what I give them and they look forward to it, no candy or cookies...sometimes just plain or with milk and some fruit 🍌 🍎 it is the perfect snack. I recommend this to everyone.