4.7 5 0 466 466 Made with 5 whole grains.
Multi Grain Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal

15/09/2018
Multi Grain Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal
There aren't many gluten free cereals especially without outrageous prices. The Multi Grain Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal is a great option for people who need gluten free. It is a little boring, but sometimes that is okay in the morning. If not, a little fresh fruit mixed in takes care of that.
08/09/2018
Cheerios multi grain
I love Cheerios all products, but Cheerios multi grain is awesome, try it is so so yummy.
04/09/2018
Yummy, good for breakfast and great snack
This is great anytime, whether for breakfast or a snack - I always keep a box around just in case I want a snack because it is healthy for you and better than junk food. When my niece and nephew come over and want a snack that is what I give them and they look forward to it, no candy or cookies...sometimes just plain or with milk and some fruit 🍌 🍎 it is the perfect snack. I recommend this to everyone.
29/08/2018
Yum
Multi Grain Cheerios Gluten Free Cereal is very tasty, sometimes you can tell if it's gluten free - not in this case. So good.
07/08/2018
Another excellent cereal I bought. Several times. My granddaughter loves it just to snack on dry..it works for me. Thank you #GeneralMills for another Grrreat cereal
07/08/2018
My family loves it! Especially if I add in a fresh fruit like banana or strawberries. But the possibilities are endless!
01/08/2018
When I first tried these I was quite surprised with how good they are! They aren’t bland and boring. So far my favorite type of Cheerios!
23/07/2018
Very good, wasn't expecting it to be all that great but j sure was, kids liked it to.
22/07/2018
This is one of my favorite cereals. I like the whole grains and the fact it keeps me satisfied until lunch time.
19/07/2018
These are delicious! They have a light sweet taste so I don't have to add any sugar so I keep my breakfast calories low.
16/07/2018
Great product and it's great for improving not only your heart health but also to lower your cholesterol.
16/07/2018
We use this brand most. Great addition to GM family.
14/07/2018
I like Multi-Grain Cheerios. Makes me feel good to be getting a mix of 5 whole grains, and it only lightly sweetened, so not getting a bunch of added sugar.
08/07/2018
Muy rico cereal y rico en fibra bueno para un corazon sano
07/07/2018
I enjoy the sweetness of the all natural cheerios I like it for an evening snack