4.5 5 0 2 2 Nails Inc Retinol 45 Second Top Coat is described as a quick fix to a super glossy, high shine manicure. The rapid dry top coat is powered by hardening retinol, said to be perfect for weak nails, creating a chip proof shield, locking in color and prolonging wear time. Suitable for vegans, this cruelty-free product retails in a 0.47-fl. oz. FSC-certified pack bearing the Queen's Awards logo.
Nails Inc Retinol 45 Second Top Coat

08/06/2020
Great until it's not
This is an excellent "thick" topcoat that dries as fast as Seche Vite, doesn't shrink your polish too much, and leaves the surface looking plump and juicy, just like a gel manicure. However, once you get down to the bottom third of the bottle, it becomes unusable for 2 main reasons: 1.) The contents become gloppy and viscous----normally I would thin out a bottle of polish if it became like this, but I don't want to interfere with the drying power by changing the ratio of chemicals.....so once you're down to below 50%, your sunk. 2.) The shape of the bottle, which looks so pretty on a countertop, makes it really difficult to get to the bottom third of the bottle. The brush is fairly short, and doesn't come close to the bottom, so you have to tip the bottle almost horizontal to get at the contents.
13/04/2020
Yesssss!!
I have to say that I love this brand and purchase this from Sephora. I regularly will paint my nails once a week and this topcoat will really make my nails keep their color for at least one week with no chips. The price point is excellent and the product truly delivers. I would highly recommend this product if you would love for your manicure to look as if you had just had your manicure done today.