4 5 0 11 11 Get maximum smoothness with minimum hassle. Nair® Shower Power® MAX in an easy, mess-free pump dispenser works while you shower to remove even thick, coarse hair. Nair® powers your shower with breakthrough technology. Shower Power® has a triple protection system that delivers water-resistent properties so you can now use Nair® while you shower. The cream will resist washing off when you step in the shower. Nair® Shower Power® MAX delivers maximum hair removal, with minimal hassle. The cream is formulated with soothing lavender and Vitamin E.
Nair® Hair Remover Shower Power™ Max

20/07/2019
Nair shower power hair remover/Argon Oil
Nair shower power hair remover/Argon Oil I think is the best kind of hair remover ever. I always had irritated skin with other products. I highly recommend you and friends try this.
04/06/2019
Nair® Hair Remover Shower Power™ Max
I have tried this product just a few days ago and my legs are still red from all the burning that it did. I don't know if it was just my skin or the product but I will never use again.
12/12/2018
Smooth
Really like this product. Have tried it in didferent varieties. Works on coarse hair and leaves you very smooth good
22/05/2015
Would love to try this out anything that make my life easier
10/01/2015
Oh my goodness I love this product. My legs and armpits have never been this smooth. Try this product, works in minutes.
02/12/2014
It works wonderful, my legs are nice and smooth and the hair does not grow back as fast as the other products. It's simple and easy to use
16/11/2014
Awesome stuff it works but I don't like having to let it set for 10 minutes before I can wash it off
10/11/2014
I like it What product says it will do, it does. I use the other nair products and they all are great.
07/11/2014
I tried this and from my experience it didn't work as well as it said it would I even tried to leave it on a little longer and still only got about half the hair off and I have never been a fan of the smell.
06/11/2014
I'm a faithful Nair user and this was by far one of there best products they've introduced to ys
06/11/2014
I love this product. It makes my skin smooth and hair free :-) for longer time than other creams.