4.1 5 0 62 62 Treat your skin well with a sensitive formula that works in the shower. Nair Sensitive formula hair removal cream is infused with 100% Natural Coconut Oil and Vitamin E.

6/26/2019
It worked
I was not completely satisfied with this product simple for the smell the item had. It left an after use smell.
6/25/2019
Its sensitive!
I used to love nair products until it started getting harsh for my skin and burning off my skin.. I was so excited when they came out with one for sensitive skin.
6/24/2019
Love it!
Let me just start by saying I absolutely love not having to shave my legs, so I wanted to try this product very badly. It worked well, although I had to use quite a bit of it to get it to cut through all of my thick, long leg hair. Smell isn’t too bad surprisingly, I figured it would’ve smelt like chemicals but to my surprise it actually did have a hint of coconuts to it. I’ll be purchasing again!
6/22/2019
Nair just doesn't work for me.
I'm not sure if it's just my thick complicated hairs or the product just doesn't work, but everytime I've attempted to use Nair I still have patches of hair all over.
6/21/2019
Great alternative to razors!
This is a great product! It gets rid of unwanted hard safe and effectively. When shaving I easily get razor burns, no worrys now! Not only do I not have to worry, but it leaves my skin so soft! I will never go back to a razor.
6/17/2019
It does not have a bad odor, leaves skin super soft. I used it on my husband. Most of his hair was removed & I used a microfiber towel to remove the rest & worked perfectly
6/16/2019
Love this
I love this with the pump. You get the perfect amount. It works great on small areas.
6/16/2019
So soft and smooth!
Nair Sensitive Formula with Coconut oil and Vitamin E smells so good. This product really does a great job of hair removal leaving my legs smooth and well moisturized. I am disabled so my husband shaves me. My husband doesn't have to worry about nicking me and he loves the smell. Thank you for this lifesaver!
6/14/2019
Its ok
I used it a few times. It never removes all the hair regardless of how long I leave it on.
6/13/2019
Nair
I use nair atleast once a week and this one is awsome! I love that it’s for sensitive skin and has coconut oil. I always itch a little after I use nair but this particular product doesn’t do that and I love it
6/13/2019
Great on sensitive places
I'm really very sensitive to any product that removes hair. And this was a experiment due to me trying it from a friend of mine, it left me baby soft smoot. I used it on my bikini line. my under arms and legs. I usually have irritation especially in the bikini line when I'm using a hair remover, it was so refreshing to discover this was not the case with this . all the hair rinsed off smoothly in the shower and stayed smooth for about 3 to 4 days.
6/10/2019
using this product
I love this product to death it feels so good and it works all my leg hair was done
6/6/2019
It’s okay
I bought this because it said for sensitive skin but after I used it I felt like my underarms were burning. It does get the hair off though.
6/5/2019
I love using this on my Legs ever since having 3 kids and being on the large side it's very hard to shave. After rinsing it off and drying my legs are smooth and last for a good two weeks.
6/4/2019
Pretty good
This product worked pretty well for my sensitive skin. I had to leave it on the whole time. I checked a few mins in and it wasn’t ready yet. But worked well. Of course still smells not the greatest but works and no shaving!