4 5 0 88 88 Treat your skin well with a sensitive formula that works in the shower. Nair Sensitive formula hair removal cream is infused with 100% Natural Coconut Oil and Vitamin E.

9/16/2019
Uhm.. sensitive?
I tried it because after giving birth, i became really lazy to shaving my legs. I tried it just to see how it would work & unfortunately it didn’t work for me, it gave me a n allergy reaction :/ i got a litle rash (i only used a little on my skin just to try it) . Thank goodness i did that instead of my whole leg.. i would’ve freaked out. I ended up giving it to my sister since it works better for her.
8/24/2019
I love the way it makes my legs so soft and it has a good smell
8/24/2019
It worked ok
It seem to work best on longer hair, but for stubbies it don't seem to work as well.
8/23/2019
Smooth finish, great for hard to shave spots
I like the finish, definitely gets your hard to shave spots.
8/21/2019
Read the instructions and you’ll be fine
I dont use hair removal creams too regularly as they tend to dry my skin out but this one was fine actually. They all have a distinctive smell that is common with hair removal creams and nothing to put you off. You must read the instructions and if new to this do a test patch first. I have course growing hair but never leave this on longer than recommended and it generally works every time bar the odd hair. This left my legs pretty smooth with minimal tidy up for strays.
8/21/2019
nair
I like nair hair remover I wear glasses and it is so hard to see when you are trying to shave your legs and with nair I just apply and wait then get in the shower and my hair is off and I don't have to try and guess if the hair on my legs are gone or not
8/20/2019
The easy way!
I realize some people might not be fans of using anything other than a razor or wax on their legs but, me? I dont have time for that. If it wasnt for nair- I don't know when I'd get to shaving. I love how I can apply it- shower and after a few minutes wipe it off and the result; nice silky smooth hairless legs!
Worked great.
This product left my skin feeling smooth and silky!
Bumps and hair
I tried this thinking oh it'll be great to not have to shave. Wrong, my dark hair was still there but broke out the back of my thighs. Never again
Nair Review
I have sensitive skin in certain areas and this product work very well with that. My skin felt soft and smooth after I applied.
8/12/2019
Amazing product! Just remember to wash it completely off and don’t leave it on long.
8/11/2019
Awful
I used this product in the past, and it was a nightmare. I followed the directions, and my legs ended up with chemical burns and a horrible rash.
8/5/2019
It's okay
This does the job as far as removing the hair but it still left me withsome painful unexplained bumps all over my legs.
8/4/2019
Hairless
This is way better then the original nair my skin is super sentive this one didn’t leave any redness
7/25/2019
Hair shower powder
Very good hydrates your skin when showering leaving it looking smooth and radiant and just add lotion after the shower and you get a wow sensation and feeling and is easy to apply