3.9 5 0 80 80 Treat your skin well with a sensitive formula that works in the shower. Nair Sensitive formula hair removal cream is infused with 100% Natural Coconut Oil and Vitamin E.

Worked great.
This product left my skin feeling smooth and silky!
Bumps and hair
I tried this thinking oh it'll be great to not have to shave. Wrong, my dark hair was still there but broke out the back of my thighs. Never again
Nair Review
I have sensitive skin in certain areas and this product work very well with that. My skin felt soft and smooth after I applied.
8/12/2019
Amazing product! Just remember to wash it completely off and don’t leave it on long.
8/11/2019
Awful
I used this product in the past, and it was a nightmare. I followed the directions, and my legs ended up with chemical burns and a horrible rash.
8/5/2019
It's okay
This does the job as far as removing the hair but it still left me withsome painful unexplained bumps all over my legs.
8/4/2019
Hairless
This is way better then the original nair my skin is super sentive this one didn’t leave any redness
7/25/2019
Hair shower powder
Very good hydrates your skin when showering leaving it looking smooth and radiant and just add lotion after the shower and you get a wow sensation and feeling and is easy to apply
7/21/2019
Works, still smelly
This product does what it says it will do. I recommend not leaving on longer than the recommended 4 minutes on sensitive skin/areas. I tend to use it for underarms and legs and hair is removed easily when product is first opened. I've noticed the potency wears off if I am using the same bottle a couple of months later. The smell is nothing like the "old" days , but still isn't the most pleasant. The good thing is that it doesn't hang in the air for too long.
7/20/2019
Nair
I liked this product alot, mainly because it doesn't have the typical "rotten eggs" Nair smell & it was gentle enough to use on my bikini line. I love the fact that it was gentle, but didn't still got the job done like Nair products are known for. I would purchase this product again!
7/19/2019
Better than the previous version
After having a baby and needing to get rid of leg hair without shaving, I purchased this sensitive skin Nair product to use in the shower. Although it removed all the hair, my legs were not as silky smooth in comparison to when I get them waxed. However, since the smell is not overpowering, it did not irritate my skin, and the hair was removed, 4 stars. 5 stars if it didn’t feel like there was a little stubble after using.
7/12/2019
Love this stuff makes my legs super soft and I don’t have to shave for a whole week and I have really long legs so that’s perfect for me
7/11/2019
Didn't do the job
I was disappointed in this product. I used it as directed but it didn't leave my skin completely soft. I still had to go in with a razor.
7/8/2019
Would not recommend
I wouldn't recommend using this product. not only did it burn my skin but it was irritated for a couple days. I think the formula is way too harsh for product that says sensitive.
7/7/2019
Throw away your razors! This is not your mother’s Nair!
Before using this product, I had an extreme aversion to Nair due to the smell and burn of the formula 15+ years ago. I’m so glad I gave it another try because I am throwing away all of my razors! This product smells great, gave me no irritation, and left me with long lasting silky smooth legs! My skin is super soft, illuminated, and my skin tone looks more even. Even better, this process is so much more convenient and relaxing when compared to shaving! You can sit back and read a magazine while you wait the 10 minutes or, if you’re like me, continue cleaning and sending emails! This product is nothing like your mother’s Nair! Give it try!