4 5 0 88 88 Treat your skin well with a sensitive formula that works in the shower. Nair Sensitive formula hair removal cream is infused with 100% Natural Coconut Oil and Vitamin E.

6/16/2019
Love this
I love this with the pump. You get the perfect amount. It works great on small areas.
6/16/2019
So soft and smooth!
Nair Sensitive Formula with Coconut oil and Vitamin E smells so good. This product really does a great job of hair removal leaving my legs smooth and well moisturized. I am disabled so my husband shaves me. My husband doesn't have to worry about nicking me and he loves the smell. Thank you for this lifesaver!
6/14/2019
Its ok
I used it a few times. It never removes all the hair regardless of how long I leave it on.
6/13/2019
Nair
I use nair atleast once a week and this one is awsome! I love that it’s for sensitive skin and has coconut oil. I always itch a little after I use nair but this particular product doesn’t do that and I love it
6/13/2019
Great on sensitive places
I'm really very sensitive to any product that removes hair. And this was a experiment due to me trying it from a friend of mine, it left me baby soft smoot. I used it on my bikini line. my under arms and legs. I usually have irritation especially in the bikini line when I'm using a hair remover, it was so refreshing to discover this was not the case with this . all the hair rinsed off smoothly in the shower and stayed smooth for about 3 to 4 days.
6/10/2019
using this product
I love this product to death it feels so good and it works all my leg hair was done
6/6/2019
It’s okay
I bought this because it said for sensitive skin but after I used it I felt like my underarms were burning. It does get the hair off though.
6/5/2019
I love using this on my Legs ever since having 3 kids and being on the large side it's very hard to shave. After rinsing it off and drying my legs are smooth and last for a good two weeks.
Pretty good
This product worked pretty well for my sensitive skin. I had to leave it on the whole time. I checked a few mins in and it wasn’t ready yet. But worked well. Of course still smells not the greatest but works and no shaving!
Loveit
Its very smooth i love it. Definetely would keep on using it the texture.
Nair Hair Removal
I don't know if it was just my skin or the product but it burned my legs and when I took it off I had little bitty red bumps. I will not ever try this again.
6/3/2019
It works!!
I used this years ago and didn't really like it. But I heard other ppl saying it was really good now. So I went and got it for my 12 year old daughter for her upper lip. So she puts it on and uses a nice amount BTW. She leaves it on 10 minutes or so. When she wipes it off their is always a few little hairs left and so she has to reapply. But it works. And the old Nair smelled super bad. But not this one. It has a great smell to it. And uim really happy it works. I don't want my daughter to start shaving her upper lip bc she feels she has no choices left.
6/3/2019
Nair Hair
I'm not a big fan of Nair hair remover, but I wanted to try this particular one. I, love the coconut scent!! As far as sensitivity, this did bother me a bit for some reason, which I was surprised with. I also didn't care for how well it removed hair, too a bit longer!
6/2/2019
Nair sensitive skin
It is convenient for being in a bottle to now be able to use in the shower. It didn't burn my skin as regular Nair does. It works just as good as regular Nair, sometimes only leaving a few hair behind for me to touch up with a razor.
5/27/2019
Worked Pretty Good Overall
I have tested Nair Shower Power for sensitive skin. I thought it worked pretty well. Most of the hair came off but some of the more coarse hair did not. I ended up having to do a little shaving to touch up those spots but it really did make getting ready quite a bit quicker.