3.9 5 0 81 81 Treat your skin well with a sensitive formula that works in the shower. Nair Sensitive formula hair removal cream is infused with 100% Natural Coconut Oil and Vitamin E.
Nair™ Sensitive Formula Shower Power™ with Coconut Oil and Vitamin E

04/06/2019
Loveit
Its very smooth i love it. Definetely would keep on using it the texture.
04/06/2019
Nair Hair Removal
I don't know if it was just my skin or the product but it burned my legs and when I took it off I had little bitty red bumps. I will not ever try this again.
03/06/2019
It works!!
I used this years ago and didn't really like it. But I heard other ppl saying it was really good now. So I went and got it for my 12 year old daughter for her upper lip. So she puts it on and uses a nice amount BTW. She leaves it on 10 minutes or so. When she wipes it off their is always a few little hairs left and so she has to reapply. But it works. And the old Nair smelled super bad. But not this one. It has a great smell to it. And uim really happy it works. I don't want my daughter to start shaving her upper lip bc she feels she has no choices left.
03/06/2019
Nair Hair
I'm not a big fan of Nair hair remover, but I wanted to try this particular one. I, love the coconut scent!! As far as sensitivity, this did bother me a bit for some reason, which I was surprised with. I also didn't care for how well it removed hair, too a bit longer!
02/06/2019
Nair sensitive skin
It is convenient for being in a bottle to now be able to use in the shower. It didn't burn my skin as regular Nair does. It works just as good as regular Nair, sometimes only leaving a few hair behind for me to touch up with a razor.
Worked Pretty Good Overall
I have tested Nair Shower Power for sensitive skin. I thought it worked pretty well. Most of the hair came off but some of the more coarse hair did not. I ended up having to do a little shaving to touch up those spots but it really did make getting ready quite a bit quicker.
Nair
I would recommend this. Especially if you have very sensitive skin.
Worked Great!
It worked great for me. I had no adverse reaction at all. I didn't have to use it again for almost 3 weeks!
24/05/2019
Didn't work for me .
I bought this with such high hopes just to have them dashed. I followed all the direction's even left it on longer but it leaves my hair in patches and what hair it leave behind shrivels up all weird in a few hours after my shower. Maybe its my hair , I don't know it just never works.
24/05/2019
Better than expected!
I think that it works for arms and lower legs, but not for thighs as much as it could. Never gets all the hair off! Could be a stronger formula even for super sensitive skin.
17/05/2019
Nails
Excelente producto de muy buena calidad y te deja la piel suave lo recomiendo
Actually smells nice!!
Most hair removal products have a terrible odor, but this smells good. I like that I can apply this to my legs as I step into the shower and it doesn't run off my legs. In a few minutes I just wipe and rinse, and DONE! I really like it!
Nice
Love it works great I want to get it again I can't shave my legs so it's very convenient if I could afford it all the time I'd get it I recommend that you all try it I know it works
16/05/2019
Easy to use and rinses off great. Pleasent scent and didn't take long to remove hair. I will use it all year. Not very expensive and easy to find a my local market place.
Love it! Great product
This product is a must have! I love the aroma and the scent of the coconut. It gives my body the calm and smooth feeling. Its super smooth on skin and smells so good. Difinitely buy this again