3.9 5 0 94 94 Treat your skin well with a sensitive formula that works in the shower. Nair Sensitive formula hair removal cream is infused with 100% Natural Coconut Oil and Vitamin E.
Nair™ Sensitive Formula Shower Power™ with Coconut Oil and Vitamin E

Loved
Loved this product. Will purchase it again. Me and my aisi both are using
Nair Sensitive
Works fast, leaves skin smooth and does not irritate skin causing redness.
08/05/2019
Still too strong for my sensitive skin
This product was still too strong for me. My skin was left with a slight burning sensation after use. I've had this issue with Nair products in the past. I was hoping the sensitive formula would be different. Though it removed the hair, unfortunately, it's still too strong for my skin.
08/05/2019
Will never be without this!
I bought this hair remover for my 15 year old daughter who has very sensitive skin. She had no reaction at all!! It was easy for her to use and left her skin very soft! Will definitely keep this in my home!
Easy to use, effective
Great conventional way to remove unwanted hair, good on sensitive skin.
06/05/2019
It works!
It works well for hair removal, however there's an after smell and make sure you remove it within the time allotted. Always wear gloves and I honestly don't recommend bikini line usage.
22/08/2019
I hope this product is very good. This product qualities is nice
13/07/2019
Me gustaria tener la oportunidad de poder probarlo
19/06/2019
I want to review this item can u plz send to me to review
18/06/2019
i would love to try this new product i have been using nair for years and i have sensitive skin would be a good product by nair for people with certain skins
03/06/2019
I love nair products but have not tried this particular one just yet,I love everything I have read about this product so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
29/05/2019
Es bueno. Me han dicho mis amigos que ya lo han probado
23/05/2019
Nunca lo he probado pero si me gustaria probarlo como puedo obtenerlo.
13/05/2019
Mi piel es muy sensible y se me hace difícil depilarme. Todavía no he encontrado un producto que me resuelva la situación. Me gustaría probar éste
10/05/2019
Se ve que es un producto muy bueno y ayuda mucho la piel hidratada ese mismo es el producto que yo necesito para poder mantener mi piel hidratada y mucho mejor porque yo eh probado otros y no funcionan