3.8 5 0 55 55 Brew your oatmeal with your Keurig machine. Brown Sugar Pecan with Cranberries.

24/08/2018
Oatmeal made easy
For anyone in a hurry in the morning this oatmeal is the best. You need to use your Keurig coffee maker, and as good as the coffee tastes, the oatmeal is just as good. Creamier than I thought it would be, this wad a complete surprise. All the hard work done for you. Just a tad on the sweet side, but very flavorful. Would highly recommend.
21/05/2018
A VERY NICE AND CONVENIENT TREAT. GREAT FLAVOR BUT THEY ARE A LITTLE EXPENSIVE. NEED A BETTER PRICE POINT.
03/09/2016
I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy the texture was. The flavor was delicious! I have difficulty finding them in the store, and they are a bit expensive compared to other oatmeal brands, but this product is much more convenient!
20/08/2016
I am not a fan of this at all. I thought this would be good to try with my Keurig but honestly I wouldn't waste the money, just buy regular oatmeal and make it in your Keurig instead. To me it didn't taste like oatmeal at all and kind of had a plastic taste to it.
09/06/2016
Es oatmeal es rico y te mantiene saludable lo calificó con 5 estrellas
13/04/2016
This product was awesome, quick and simple... Would love to try even more flavors.
13/04/2016
A favorite for my kids but a downer for my budget Very pricey for the same size and quantity you could buy bobs red mill or natures path brands and get more
08/03/2016
Very quick and convenient I have tried this flavor and some others. Only con is the price.
20/02/2016
Tasty/ Nutrious/ Healthy/ and will stick with you through out the morning.
03/06/2019
I love everything I have read about this product so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
18/06/2018
Would love to try the Nature Valley Bistro Cups.Would be great to start the day
06/06/2018
never had it but looks very yummy i like to try a free sample you.
21/05/2018
I would love to try this oatmeal. I love oatmeal to start my day.
20/01/2018
I love oatmeal I definitely want to try it. Thanks Julie
17/01/2018
I haven’t tried this yet but this look delicious and healthy and I would love to try