Nature's Bakery Raspberry Double Chocolate Brownies

4.6 5 0 70 70 Chocolatey goodness times two! Crafted with thoughtful ingredients and unique double chocolate baked.
Nature's Bakery Raspberry Double Chocolate Brownies

08/09/2016
They taste great. Love chocolate. I already love the brand. The blueberry ones are tasty. But these are to die for. I will buy again. They cost a little more but they are worth it.they are great snacks, for school kids for old folks too.love them.
07/09/2016
I love Nature's Bakery! Their snacks are delicious and healthy. These brownies taste great and are moist. Not only do I recommend these brownies, but I suggest you try their Fig Bars as well! You'll be hooked on these filling, healthy snakcks!
27/08/2016
I love Chocolate and Raspberry and it was moist. A great snack
26/08/2016
was treated to this product by aerobics teacher after a class was great at giving me additional energy and great tasting and healthy for you also made with no artificial ingredients
20/08/2016
I like these brownies. Not 100% like the Betty Crockers, but you can taste the healthy wholesomeness. Great product!!!!
19/08/2016
I love these for an afternoon snack. Just enough to hold me over till dinner.
10/08/2016
These raspberry brownies are so good and they are good for you perfect for me I'm older an I have to watch what I put into my body and this product is helping me do that. Thank you!
09/08/2016
great product very tasty tried it over at my best friend house and found out that it was healthy for you also no artificial ingredients
09/08/2016
It's a go to on my shopping list. My husband and daughter both like them!
05/08/2016
They are delicious perfect texture id for sure by again