Nature's Recipe Prime Blends Chicken and Lamb Recipe Wet Dog Food 2.75 Ounces

4.7 5 0 28 28 Made with real chicken as the number-one ingredient, as well as real lamb and savory bone broth, Nature's Recipe Prime Blends wet dog food provides delicious, poultry-rich nourishment you can feel good about giving your pet. This grain free dog food is crafted with added vitamins, minerals, and nutrients and has active antioxidants in every bite to help support your dog's overall health. It is free of artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, corn, wheat, and poultry by-product meal.
Nature's Recipe Prime Blends Chicken and Lamb Recipe Wet Dog Food 2.75 Ounces

14/04/2021
Doggy approved!
My dog seemed to like this dog food a lot. It wasn’t her favorite by any means, but she still happily ate it. I’m also glad that it’s healthy for her as well.
14/04/2021
Small good price
I liked the idea, 1 day use, I have 2 small dogs, they are not picky. I could not get them to eat. I mixed with kibble they didn’t like it.
12/04/2021
She really likes it!
My precious dog Tequila who is a very very picky eater will eat every drop of it. She is a rat terrier mix and thinks that she is a human and not a dog. So she only wants to eat what we are eating, which is not the best thing for her to eat. Which has given me a major chore in trying to find dog food that she really likes. So I noticed it on the shelf and thought why not give it a shot. To me it looked like beef stew and the price is amazing too. Well after I arrived home I put it in her dish and with my fingers crossed, she actually ate the whole thing. Yeah she really likes it!
09/04/2021
Nature's Recipe Dog Delight
Nature's Recipe Prime Blends Chicken and Lamb Recipe Wet Dog Food is a favorite of our loved family dog. It is wonderful for me to know I am giving the the very best care of our loved family dog. Grain free, real protein, nutrient rich antioxidants that supports health and digestion, contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Cannot do better to with the carefully selected ingredients to give the best! Our dog loves the delectable flavor and now knows the packaging, his excitement is proof with showing he loves every bite!
09/04/2021
GENIAL
tengo 6 perros y cuando quiero premiarlos este producto es perfecto y a mis perrijos les encanta asisque ellos se lo recomiendan.
08/04/2021
My dog loves it
This I believe is the best real pulled chicken and veggies or Turkey pulled food that a dog could ever eat , it smells like chicken and noodles!! I even tasted it, its real chicken and noodles or flavor you pick for your dog! Gives real shine an a healthy choice of. What your dog needs!!
06/04/2021
Nature's Recipe chicken & lamb dog food
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT MY DOG LIKES IT Made with real beef and real lamb. This dog food provides delicious, meat-rich nourishment that you can feel good about giving your pet. It has added vitamins, minerals, and nutrients and has active antioxidants in every bite to help support my dog's overall health. It is free of artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, corn, wheat, and poultry by-product meat
06/04/2021
Happy pup
We rescued our dog and he was malnourished so like to add this wet food to our dogs dry food and it passes the test! He thinks he’s getting a added treat but we needed him to gain some weight and this taught him to eat more consistently
05/04/2021
My dog loves it
My German shepherd really loves this dog food. I can tell the way he scarfs it down that it’s really enjoyable. I like that it’s made with natural ingredients so I can feel safe and sound knowing my dog is eating food that is good for him.
04/04/2021
PRIME BLENDS
Your dog will like it very much. Nice blend of chicken and lamb.
04/04/2021
My Dog
My Dog loves these meals and looks forward to it over other things for lunch,thanks
03/04/2021
Delights my dog!
My shih tzu loves this. Every time I open the container he's under foot. He'd jump me to get it! My only problem is too much wetness, so I use it mainly as a topper.
03/04/2021
Our dog's favorite wet food!
This dog food smells and looks good enough for me to eat! It is actual pieces of meat in gravy with sometimes bits of veggies mixed in. Every time we give this to our dogs, they eat it up even with it mixed in with dry dog food that they haven't wanted to eat all day!
02/04/2021
Best flavor ever according to Missy
Missy loves this dog food. But don’t tell her she is a dog she thinks she is getting a gourmet dinner. Just the right amount for a small to medium size pooch.
02/04/2021
Paw-tastic!!
My furry little friend loved these little meals. It's looks like a bowl of soup. So much like human food but better and healthier for our dogs. I recommend this product to all you dog lovers out there. Your furry friend will love this.