Nature's Way Alive Children Multi Vitamin Gummies

4.8 5 0 93 93 Natural cherry, grape & orange flavors gummies multi-vitamin for children. Gluten free. 90 gummies.
Nature's Way Alive Children Multi Vitamin Gummies

16/05/2021
My Kids Love It!
This is a really good brand of vitamins that I trust. My kids are 6 and 8 years old and love the taste of these vitamins. I love the quality and that there are 26 fruits and vegetables in the gummies.
11/02/2021
Alive
I love how brands advertise their own set of vitamin supplements. I tried this one and I loved it so much. I do see, however, that the price range would not be my range if I wanted to buy another one. Alive
26/07/2018
My children really like them and it is great for parents peace of mind knowing that your children are getting the vitamins they need for a healthy life style
19/07/2018
As a rule, I'm not a huge fan of gummy vitamins, as I worry about the impact on my kids' teeth. Unfortunately, though, despite many attempts I can't find a chewable that they take without it being an issue. Nature's Way are less sticky and chewy than many other gummies out there, so I worry less about them getting stuck on the teeth. They have no food dyes and both of my kids like the fruit flavors. Neither finds the dosage too large (3 a day) and I like that the vitamins contain a fruit and vegetable blend. Please not these don't contain iron if you're looking for that in your child's multi.
26/06/2018
I give these to my grandson he really likes the favors. One of the better vitamins on the market.
30/05/2018
These gummies made such a big difference for my kids, I used to fight with them daily to take their vitamins but they love taking the Alive gummies! They beg for their vitamins every day now!
10/04/2018
Alive Gummies are easy to give my kids and they say they taste good and not like other medicines. They taste very fruity according to them. I would buy these again for sure!
15/03/2018
These are great for your kids. They are natural and they taste pretty good too.
31/01/2018
Great product, my children like these gummies.will buy again
29/01/2018
My kids LOVE these vitamins!! We've tried several other brands and they just don't like them for whatever reason. I think the Alive Gummies are a great vitamin and as an added perk we don't have the push to get them to eat them.
12/01/2018
My 3 kids are good about taking medicine but hate the taste of vitamins because they rarely smell or taste good. They love these and have no problem with taking them and even remind me everyday to give them to them or ask if they can have extra
06/12/2017
Recently purchased this for my grandchildren, who are too young for pills. They love the flavors and look forward to having their vitamins every day. Only drawback is that they tend to stick between their teeth, so we have to make sure they thoroughly brush after having them.
17/11/2017
I like keeping me and my family healthy. We take this to prevent getting sick.
06/11/2017
MY KIDS HAVE USED THESE GUMMIES AND THE TASTE GREAT. THEY JUST LOVE TO GET THERE VITAMINS.
05/11/2017
This is a great product. I have been using this for my children for 6 months and my kids havent been getting sick as much as usual since using this product.