4.8 5 0 471 471 Experience infection protection & burn relief with this first aid antibiotic ointment. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand, this burn treatment ointment is made with bacitracin zinc, Neomycin sulfate, & pramoxine HCl.

The best
I waited so long to write this review until I needed to. Unfortunately I suffered a minor burn while baking pies for memorial day, so I quickly grabbed my neosporin burn relief cream Fortunately I had it on hand and when I used this stuff I was shook. It works so fast to relieve the sting from a minor burn and The pain from the burn never came back. It is now my first choice burn relief cream.
Bye bye burn
After losing the hot off a smoke and burned my finger, i reached for my Neosporin burn relief cream. Put a dab on and let it work. Pain was relieved for hours. I love it and it is from a brand i trust.
Soothing Burn
Neosporin was very helpful and soothing. I burned my nuckle area while removing chicken from the oven and as everyone knows that’s sensitive because I open and close my hands constantly. Neosporin came in handy and definitely relieved the pain and scaring, I was able to make movements without pain.
5/30/2019
Pain Relief
Neosporin Burn Relief provided immediate pain relief, absorbed quickly, was soothing to the burn. The pain relief lasted about 4 hours at a time.
5/29/2019
Awesome stuff!
This stuff is outstanding! I put it on after burning my finger on the grill and it relieved the pain right away.
5/29/2019
Perfect for those unexpected rub burns
My daughter was playing in the park and was really enjoying the swing set, but she ended up with some rub burns on her hands. After washing her hands and cool water, i applied Neosporin burn relief and a bandaid. She was all good to get back out for more playtime.
5/28/2019
This stuff rocks. Very effective in knocking down infections works soo good Exactly what we wanted
Burn relief
Such a big relief in a small convenient package, only takes a small amount.Great product.
5/28/2019
My Best Friend Indoors or Outdoors!
I'm a very accident prone cook, so in receiving Neosporin Burn Relief, I was excited to have it for those minor boo boos. Well, I didn't have to wait long, of course. During the process of deep frying some poultry, I had some hot oil splatter on my hand. I applied Neosporin Burn Relief, which the application soothes the burn quickly. My pain subsided in minutes. I love this stuff! The ointment dissolved onto my skin easily without any sticky, greasy feeling, just relief. I recommend Neosporin Burn Relief to every family, keeping nearby in your medicine cabinet will be a lifesaver. Whether you're a everyday cook inside or a barbecue chef on the grill outside, it will be your best friend. It will comfort your burns with pain relief fast!
5/28/2019
Burn relief from cooking accident.
Neosporin Burn Relief really works. The pain was relieved and it healed in three days.
One Terrific Product
Neosporin® Burn Relief worked really good on my burned finger.
5/27/2019
Works wonderfully
I was cooking bacon and grease popped out onto my hand. Seeing as how I got the neosporin burn relief as a sample to try I thought why not. I used it for 5 days in a row, by the fourth day it was just about healed completely. This is a really amazing product and works so much better than the other brands I have tried.
5/27/2019
Hurry up and BUYYYYY!LOL
Neosporin Burn Relief....WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY! MUST HAVE PRODUCT! Works fast and IT'S effective!
5/25/2019
Nice product
Neosporin burn relief had an easy cool package, easily accessible to help relief you from burns and their pain coming afterwards
5/24/2019
This product is great to have around the house in case of an accidental burn. Both my daughter and I used it and we both loved how quickly it worked and how soothing it was to our burn