Nerds Tangy Christmas Candy Canes

4.8 5 0 210 210 12 Nerds, Tangy Candy Canes including totally tropical punch & road rash raspberry, what-A-Melon & so very cherry, and gotta-have grape & seriously strawberry flavorss Nerds Tangy Christmas Candy Canes, 5.3oz
Nerds Tangy Christmas Candy Canes

14/04/2021
Great addition
No more boring peppermint candy canes our albeit, you just have a fruity craving for a candy cane. You definitely want to try this new addition and would even be great stocking stuffers!!
14/04/2021
Just like Nerds
Loved it because they taste just like the regular Nerds candies but ate in a fun candy cane. Let’s you be festive for the season and still have the same amazing taste of the Nerds candies.
08/04/2021
One of the best flavored ones out there!
They really do taste like nerds! It's a lot less messy in candy cane form! They are perfect for my kids! And for adults! Great for gifts or decorations! They come in more then one flavor!
03/04/2021
Kids love these
The kids loved these. Great flavorful taste. Would definitely recommend
25/03/2021
Candy
I love candy and highly recommended this product my kids love them too.
15/03/2021
Heaven
These candy canes will make a party for your taste buds. You gotta try these.
15/03/2021
My kids loved these
These have been a favorite of my children for two years. They look forward to having these sour treats in their stockings each year. This year they were an even bigger success, with us having to search for them.
Christmas treat
I hate Nerds but the grandkids love them. I bought these candy canes as stocking stuffers. Needless to say, they were a huge hit. The kids said they tasted like the regular candy but lasted longer! I would recommend these to anyone who likes Nerds.
Love Them!!
Love these candy canes. Had them at Christmas and they taste just like the candy. The price was also great, the kids loved them. They did not stay on the Christmas tree for to long!!
yum!!
perfect if you or your kids dont like mint candies. my son always felt left out cause he wouldnt eat the traditional candy canes and now he can have candy canes with us and enjoy the hoilday treat
08/03/2021
My grandkids loved these candy canes
I purchased these for my Christmas tree this past Christmas. My while family likes nerds, so I decided to try these. I bought a box for everyone to try and 2 boxes for the tree. They were all gone within a week and I had to purchase more. They have the tangy taste of needs but easier to eat.
06/03/2021
Love the taste
I purchased these for the first time Christmas past and I almost ate the whole box myself. They are so flavorful and tasty. They're sweet but not overly sweet. I will buy again for sure and this time I'll purchase more than 1 box so I can have one for self.
01/03/2021
Nice and tangy
Got these for the Christmas tree last year. My kids love them and I enjoyed them as well. Will buy again for our tree next year.
28/02/2021
Christmas candy canes
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my blood sugar. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Christmas Cnady canes
25/02/2021
Christmas Tree
We get these every year for our Christmas tree! My husband is a big fan of them! He actually buy an extra box and takes them to work to eat and for his work buddies. He is a coal miner, they all have a sweet tooth.