4.8 5 0 81 81 12 Nerds, Tangy Candy Canes including totally tropical punch & road rash raspberry, what-A-Melon & so very cherry, and gotta-have grape & seriously strawberry flavorss Nerds Tangy Christmas Candy Canes, 5.3oz

Espectacular
El mejor sabor para compartir con los niños y familia para pasar un buen momento lleno de un gran sabor
Nerds are for nerds!!!
I love being a nerd!! I love eating nerds too!!! they've always been one of my favorite kiddy treats! i could definitely cobble down a pack while having the munchies and while watching movies with family!!
12/12/2019
Taste
The flavors are very strong and good very good quality candy but nerds are.. and priced at a reasonable cost.
Muy Ricas
Ademas de que estan riquisimas adornan el pinito de Navidad 💜
Loved by all!
These are a hit in our home! We let the kids pick the candy canes every year! And they picked these among a few others! And love them! They're sweet, a little tart! And the bold bright colors are fabulous!
Christmas tree
So good they disappear off the tree ❤ will have to definitely get more my kids love them.
Great stocking stuffer
My children have been given this as a gift for Christmas since they were 5 or 6 years old and still get them today! My children love these!!
10/12/2019
Nerds only made it better
Candy Canes are a Christmas staple and the Nerds flavor has only made it better!
None left on the tree!
I thought these Nerds candy canes would be great for our house because both of my sons love the candy. They went fast between my sons and their friends. I had to go get more the next day! They were really much better than I had thought they would be. Very sweet and the flavors were all really good.
CandyCanes
The Nerds candy canes were not bad. I figured they would be terribly sour and they were not. Even my kids liked them. However..you just cant imitate a real honest to goodness peppermint christmas candy cane.
Great taste
Classical taste that brings back Nostalgic memories from my child hood same great taste as the original nerds candy sweet yet tart. Only thing i wish was that they were more sour
Nerds Candy Canes
I my kids love this candy and the variety of flavors from grape, cherry and strawberry and great to hang on your Christmas tree and they are very colorful and eye catching and delicious
Sweet and tasty
This taste great and are good when you don't want traditional peppermint.
MY KIDS LOVED THESE.
These candy cans are a favorite with the kids. They dont last long on our tree. We buy them every year and place them on the tree and before the night is here theyre all gone. They're the perfect mix between sweet and sour! Must try if you havent already!
Get it
I'm not the biggest fan of Nerds. My kids,all adults, loved them! They said they taste just like the real deal. I tried the one. Pretty good! They stripped the tree!!