4.3 5 0 66 66 100% pure coffee

6/20/2019
Best instant coffee there is
I've tried several brands. Most of the others either taste like water, or taste extremely bitter. Nescafe's tasters choice has been constantly balanced, and tastes like normal coffee. I wouldn't say it tastes like a artisan coffee shop, but closer to a mcdonalds coffee. For instant coffee, that's pretty darn good.
4/6/2019
coffee
i buy this for my son becausse he loves stronger coffee and if you like your coffee stronger this is the product for you and he said it is very tasty and smooth tasting
1/1/2019
Nescafe coffee
This Nescafe coffee has a great taste. Its a way to make a quick easy cup on the go. Deffinetly would purchase again. You only need a little so it lasts for a while.
10/8/2018
Best of instant
I'm not usually a fan of instant coffee but when I do drink instant coffee this is the only one to drink not so bitter,pretty tasty.
9/30/2018
Great taste
Nescafe Fresh roast is very foamy and rich. You do not need allot of coffee for great tast, therefor you won't need to buy coffee that often
6/3/2015
Nescafe Taster's Choice French Roast Coffee Is a great quick cup of coffee when your in a hurry!!!
4/3/2015
Very good coffee.Use it for many years and love it!
3/7/2015
This is the perfect tasting instant coffee, it's rich and bold. It is so convenient when you really just want a quick cup and not a whole pot! It is also the perfect ingredient to make specialty coffees, iced coffees, and fun flavored coffee treats!
3/1/2015
Smooth and rich. Very satisfying. Would buy again. Served to friends who were surprised when I told them it was instant.
2/28/2015
I have tried so many other brands when I was in Paris and the US but I always come back to my vanilla Taster choice great coffee its really very calming.
2/26/2015
I've been drinking Taster's Choice coffee for many years. This is the only coffee brand i drink. For an instant coffee, it has the best aroma and great aftertaste. When Taster's Choice came out with "French Roast" i thought i was in heaven!!! OMG!!! the flavor is sooo bald and smooth at the same time, give me exact boost i need to start my morning. I'm sticking with this one and i would defenitly recommend it to all coffee drinkers! Instant, easy and delicious!
2/24/2015
I had the opportunity to try this & was quite surprised how close to home brewed that it tasted. I would definitely recommend it.
2/24/2015
I love this product. You would not expect such wonderful taste from an instant coffee, yet this is my go-to coffee on days when I am running late for work.
2/24/2015
I enjoy the richness of this even though it is an instant coffee.Convenience plus taste.
2/11/2015
NESCAFÉ Taster's Choice French Roast has a strong taste and full bodied flavor of a dark roast .