4.7 5 0 75 75 100% pure coffee
NESCAFÉ® Taster's Choice® French Roast

27/02/2021
Best coffee
The taste and how long it stays because it is a strong coffee
18/02/2021
My favorite instant coffee
Taster's Choice French Roast tastes just like a brewed cup of coffee. Rich, bold flavor and so easy to make a quick cup of coffee. I also use this when baking. Great coffee.
10/02/2021
NESCAFÉ Taster's Choice French Roast coffee!
The NESCAFÉ Taster's Choice French Roast coffee has a smooth and well-balanced flavor and it comes in a glass jar locks in freshness and aroma. It is made with 100% real coffee from premium and responsibly sourced coffee beans.
25/08/2020
Best instant
I always thought instant coffee wasn't any good, this is the best coffee I've ever had! It's easy to make and get it exactly the way you want it.
12/05/2020
Great Coffee
I have been drinking Tasters Choice instant coffee for a very long time and it is always a go too. It is very smooth and easy to make. Just add a spoon full to boiling water and you are done.
18/03/2020
Coffee French roast
I love this item it is so great . I always buy this for myself and the house hold because I love coffee and so do they love coffee and you can get this any where and it is very affordable .
16/03/2020
its pretty okay
We get this coffee pretty much every other month to add to our mocha almond milk shakes and for lazy mornings..I like that its cost effective and filled, without a 4 inch gap like a lot of other coffee brands.
01/03/2020
Best Instant Coffee Out
Fresh tasting, Does not have a stale or bitter taste like most brands. I always keep some handy in case of emergencies or camping..
15/10/2019
My go-to!
I love this, it saves my life. In the summer, I blend this with water and then add milk and pretend I'm in Greece. It's too hot to drink hot coffee, so this is always my treat! I highly recommend
20/06/2019
Best instant coffee there is
I've tried several brands. Most of the others either taste like water, or taste extremely bitter. Nescafe's tasters choice has been constantly balanced, and tastes like normal coffee. I wouldn't say it tastes like a artisan coffee shop, but closer to a mcdonalds coffee. For instant coffee, that's pretty darn good.
06/04/2019
coffee
i buy this for my son becausse he loves stronger coffee and if you like your coffee stronger this is the product for you and he said it is very tasty and smooth tasting
01/01/2019
Nescafe coffee
This Nescafe coffee has a great taste. Its a way to make a quick easy cup on the go. Deffinetly would purchase again. You only need a little so it lasts for a while.
08/10/2018
Best of instant
I'm not usually a fan of instant coffee but when I do drink instant coffee this is the only one to drink not so bitter,pretty tasty.
30/09/2018
Great taste
Nescafe Fresh roast is very foamy and rich. You do not need allot of coffee for great tast, therefor you won't need to buy coffee that often
03/06/2015
Nescafe Taster's Choice French Roast Coffee Is a great quick cup of coffee when your in a hurry!!!