4.5 5 0 29 29 100% pure coffee
NESCAFÉ® Taster's Choice® French Roast

26/02/2015
I've been drinking Taster's Choice coffee for many years. This is the only coffee brand i drink. For an instant coffee, it has the best aroma and great aftertaste. When Taster's Choice came out with "French Roast" i thought i was in heaven!!! OMG!!! the flavor is sooo bald and smooth at the same time, give me exact boost i need to start my morning. I'm sticking with this one and i would defenitly recommend it to all coffee drinkers! Instant, easy and delicious!
24/02/2015
I had the opportunity to try this & was quite surprised how close to home brewed that it tasted. I would definitely recommend it.
24/02/2015
I love this product. You would not expect such wonderful taste from an instant coffee, yet this is my go-to coffee on days when I am running late for work.
24/02/2015
I enjoy the richness of this even though it is an instant coffee.Convenience plus taste.
11/02/2015
NESCAFÉ Taster's Choice French Roast has a strong taste and full bodied flavor of a dark roast .
11/02/2015
It has a rich flavor with no after bitter taste like some instant coffees.
11/02/2015
I don't drink instant coffee regularly but this smells and tastes pretty good. My companion likes it for times no one else is having coffee.
11/02/2015
Liked this coffee very much. Good flavor. My daughter is not a big coffee drinker, but she did try it and it's one coffee she now keeps on hand.
11/02/2015
This a great tasting coffee and very easy and convenient for anytime you feel like coffee!
11/02/2015
Love this coffee - I only drink one large cup of coffee every morning and it's so convenient. Best "instant" coffee out there....
11/02/2015
I love this instant coffee. I thought about buying a Keurig since I only drink one to two cups of coffee a day. But I decided it was cheaper drinking Nescafe French Roast, and it tastes pretty good too. They need to make a stronger roast though.
11/02/2015
I have tried this product and I like it. Really not bad for instant.
11/02/2015
I am an everyday drinker of Nescafe Tasters Choice House Blend instant coffee, and I tried the French Roast and personally it was not strong enough for me, I prefer the House Blend. It has a great taste and if you prefer a milder taste, then this is the one for you.
08/02/2015
It was good not my favorite but ok. I was at my friends home and had it there.
03/09/2019
I have not try nescafe French roasted coffee. I m interested to try this product. Plz send me a sample for try.thankz