4.3 5 0 66 66 100% pure coffee

2/11/2015
It has a rich flavor with no after bitter taste like some instant coffees.
2/11/2015
I don't drink instant coffee regularly but this smells and tastes pretty good. My companion likes it for times no one else is having coffee.
2/11/2015
Liked this coffee very much. Good flavor. My daughter is not a big coffee drinker, but she did try it and it's one coffee she now keeps on hand.
2/11/2015
This a great tasting coffee and very easy and convenient for anytime you feel like coffee!
2/11/2015
Love this coffee - I only drink one large cup of coffee every morning and it's so convenient. Best "instant" coffee out there....
2/11/2015
I love this instant coffee. I thought about buying a Keurig since I only drink one to two cups of coffee a day. But I decided it was cheaper drinking Nescafe French Roast, and it tastes pretty good too. They need to make a stronger roast though.
2/11/2015
I have tried this product and I like it. Really not bad for instant.
2/11/2015
I am an everyday drinker of Nescafe Tasters Choice House Blend instant coffee, and I tried the French Roast and personally it was not strong enough for me, I prefer the House Blend. It has a great taste and if you prefer a milder taste, then this is the one for you.
2/8/2015
It was good not my favorite but ok. I was at my friends home and had it there.
9/3/2019
I have not try nescafe French roasted coffee. I m interested to try this product. Plz send me a sample for try.thankz
10/29/2018
Sure looks Good,love Coffee alot.I sooo love try it.gotta have coffee
9/18/2018
Good awakening with this coffee!
8/1/2018
Would love to try this product out and see how it tastes.
7/14/2018
Always trying different brands. Would love to try this one
10/27/2015
I LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE OF COFFEE AND I WOULD LIKE A SAMPLE OF NESCAFE FRENCH ROAST