NESCAFÉ® Taster's Choice® French Roast

4.7 5 0 78 78 100% pure coffee
NESCAFÉ® Taster's Choice® French Roast

11/02/2015
This a great tasting coffee and very easy and convenient for anytime you feel like coffee!
11/02/2015
Love this coffee - I only drink one large cup of coffee every morning and it's so convenient. Best "instant" coffee out there....
11/02/2015
I love this instant coffee. I thought about buying a Keurig since I only drink one to two cups of coffee a day. But I decided it was cheaper drinking Nescafe French Roast, and it tastes pretty good too. They need to make a stronger roast though.
11/02/2015
I have tried this product and I like it. Really not bad for instant.
11/02/2015
I am an everyday drinker of Nescafe Tasters Choice House Blend instant coffee, and I tried the French Roast and personally it was not strong enough for me, I prefer the House Blend. It has a great taste and if you prefer a milder taste, then this is the one for you.
08/02/2015
It was good not my favorite but ok. I was at my friends home and had it there.
03/09/2019
I have not try nescafe French roasted coffee. I m interested to try this product. Plz send me a sample for try.thankz
29/10/2018
Sure looks Good,love Coffee alot.I sooo love try it.gotta have coffee
18/09/2018
Good awakening with this coffee!
01/08/2018
Would love to try this product out and see how it tastes.
14/07/2018
Always trying different brands. Would love to try this one
27/10/2015
I LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE OF COFFEE AND I WOULD LIKE A SAMPLE OF NESCAFE FRENCH ROAST
20/06/2015
Have not tryed this coffee I love nescafe taster choice coffee. And it is great I would to test. French roast coffee
03/04/2015
Yum! Coffee! Would like to try this kind. I've heard of this brand but never tried it.
21/03/2015
my house hold loves coffee i go through alot of it id love to try this kind