4.5 5 0 29 29 100% pure coffee
NESCAFÉ® Taster's Choice® French Roast

21/02/2015
Never try out there coffee.... But I do love coffee would be willing to try it out
20/02/2015
It should be delicious....uh? But sincerely I have never try it
17/02/2015
I have not tried this product, but love Nescafé coffees. I would love to try this particular one.
16/02/2015
I a an extreme coffee drinker. While I have not tried Nescafé Taster's Choice, I faithfully drink Nescafé Classico. The latter has a rich robust coffee flavor and tastes much like a brewed pot of coffee. I would like to try Nescafé Tasters Choice to compare it to the flavors of Nescafé Classico. I would expect a high quality product since it is from Nescafé,
14/02/2015
Have never tried the French Roast, but I do frequently enjoy this product in other flavors and the to go sticks are GREAT too!
14/02/2015
I would love to try your product. Even though I've never tasted that flavor before, but it sounds good.
13/02/2015
would like to try NESCAFE tasters choice I have not tried it yet
13/02/2015
I would love a sample. Haven't tried it. I know that it being a French Roast it should be great.
12/02/2015
I have not tried this particular product, but I have tried other Nescafe coffee's, and they do have an excellent flavor for an instant coffee. I drink between four and five cups a day, so I would really be interested in trying this.
11/02/2015
I have not had the pleasure of trying this new tasters choice coffee out by Nescafe it definitely looks like something that I will buy.I love my coffee.Nescafe products are very good.
11/02/2015
I am a coffee drinker and I would like to try this one
11/02/2015
I have use the other brand of taster choice coffee, but not this one. I would love to try this brand, they have the best instant coffee on the market.
11/02/2015
I have not try this product yet would love to try it,.since I love coffee
11/02/2015
i have not tried Nescafe Tasters Choice French Roast yet but i am allways ready to test a product i love testing and writing reviews
11/02/2015
I have tried this and it is good! It has a bold flavor which I like.