4.4 5 0 67 67 100% pure coffee

14/02/2015
Have never tried the French Roast, but I do frequently enjoy this product in other flavors and the to go sticks are GREAT too!
14/02/2015
I would love to try your product. Even though I've never tasted that flavor before, but it sounds good.
13/02/2015
would like to try NESCAFE tasters choice I have not tried it yet
13/02/2015
I would love a sample. Haven't tried it. I know that it being a French Roast it should be great.
12/02/2015
I have not tried this particular product, but I have tried other Nescafe coffee's, and they do have an excellent flavor for an instant coffee. I drink between four and five cups a day, so I would really be interested in trying this.
11/02/2015
I have not had the pleasure of trying this new tasters choice coffee out by Nescafe it definitely looks like something that I will buy.I love my coffee.Nescafe products are very good.
11/02/2015
I am a coffee drinker and I would like to try this one
11/02/2015
I have use the other brand of taster choice coffee, but not this one. I would love to try this brand, they have the best instant coffee on the market.
11/02/2015
I have not try this product yet would love to try it,.since I love coffee
11/02/2015
i have not tried Nescafe Tasters Choice French Roast yet but i am allways ready to test a product i love testing and writing reviews
11/02/2015
I have tried this and it is good! It has a bold flavor which I like.
11/02/2015
Would like to try this coffee! The packaging looks totally new for Nescafe. Love coffee! A good 100% pure coffee!
11/02/2015
I have not tried this product. Probably wont since I have never liked instant coffee
11/02/2015
i have not tried this one yet but am willing to try it
11/02/2015
I have not tried this product yet, but if it is from NesCafe I bet it taste great!