4.1 5 0 326 326 - Made with real milk - 8g protein per bottle - Gluten free
Nesquik Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk

28/10/2020
This product is delicious. It is sweet, smooth, and creamy. What else would you want from chocolate milk? Plus, it is low-fat, so another bonus there. I definitely recommend this product.
Taste Good
This tasty very good i love chocolate milk and this Snickers is awesome can't get enough
Snickers
I tried this drink because I love snickers candy but I was disappointed because it doesn't taste like snickers at all
26/10/2020
Great taste❗
Kids 💘 it and so do I. Great price also. I found this product at Wal-Mart and put it in the basket. Brought it home, put it in the icebox. Kids came home from school and before the night was over they were all gone. Had to go back to the store to get more.
Kids love it!
The kids love this! It taste great! I will definitely buy it again.
24/10/2020
Eh, not so bad, wouldnt buy again
I really didnt like this all that much. it looked delicious. I looovveee sweet stuff. I seen this at the gas station and just had to get it. I took a huge first drink and was so disappointed. It does not taste like snickers! it tastes like chalk and just strange. I dont know how else to explain it. But, i wouldnt buy it again, thats foor sure.
24/10/2020
Snickers and chocolate milk great combo!
I liked Nesquik Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk, but my kids absolutely loved it! It really does taste like Snickers. If you like chocolate milk and Snickers candy bar, you will love this!!!
23/10/2020
Definitely tastes like snickers.
So it really does taste like snickers. My son loved it. I wasn't that crazy about it. I think it had something to do with not chewing it lol. It did have a little bit of a fake sugar taste but it wasn't too bad. Just not my thing I guess.
Chocolate Lover
Taste so amazing and it does have the taste of snickers as well!
Don’t bother
This drink is awful. Chalky tasting yet somehow still feels like nougat is floating around in the bottle. Honestly, the thought of this drink didn’t even sound good in theory- let alone real life. Just. Don’t.
Delicioso
Una de las mejores leches que me encantan con ese sabor delicioso a chocolate. Que siempre quieres mas
22/10/2020
A really good flavor milk. Pretty much anywhere. Gas station, grocery store. Easy to find
22/10/2020
Taste
This milk is addictive! It’s so yummy and tastes just like a Snickers bar! Satisfies that sweet tooth!
Trying for 1st time
Taste great just like a snickers bar will definitely get more
20/10/2020
YUM
Tasted just like a snickers bar, very good. Will buy more next time I go shopping for groceries, highly recommend this product!