4.1 5 0 536 536 - Made with real milk - 8g protein per bottle - Gluten free
Nesquik Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk

26/01/2021
A candy bar in a cup
I was actually pleasantly surprised with this product because I was not expecting it to be all that great. I loved that it tasted just like a snickers bar. I would recommend this product to any chocolate milk and candy bar lovers!
26/01/2021
Awesome snickers chocolate milk
i bought this for my grandkids bc it was low fat and they both loved it! my grandson asked if we could go back and get some more!!
25/01/2021
It's Ok
I tried the Snickers chocolate milk from my local gas station. It is rich, creamy and chocolatey but doesn't taste like a Snickers bar. It's thick like a milkshake but the taste just doesn't match to the candy.
Yum yum
We buy this for the family every grocery shop day! Usually purchase 2 - 12 packs. Tastes so good and for on the run
24/01/2021
By far my favorite 'flavored' chocolate milk!
Love this stuff! Not always easy to find, but worth the look! Creamy chocolate and caramel flavor with a hint of hazelnut. Overall, really enjoyable. Just wish it was in more stores/easier to find.
Kid approved!
Bought these for my 6 yr old son. He loves them! They taste just likes snickers bars. We usually find them on sale for 1.00 at Kroger. We will keep buying these!
23/01/2021
Decent
I didn’t really like this drink. It wasn’t that bad but I wouldn’t buy it again. It was thick and left a bad after taste in my mouth. Not what I was expecting for a drink, if your a true hard core snickers fan yea sure, it’s probably really good to you. But not me.
22/01/2021
It's alright
It's not bad but it just taste chalky to me and it didn't have much of a snickers flavor
Hmmmm goood
Surprisingly delicious. It was very rich and actually tasted like a snickers. I like the whole idea
Why Bother
This is a product that was not worth the time to make. Seriously like watery Nutella. Just not good
Yum!
I first tried this product in Egypt. I was bummed I knew wouldn’t find it home in the US. Low and behold it’s here now!! I love the creamy chocolate-y nutty flavor. It’s my favorite indulgence!
Would buy again
My fiance is a fan. He loves these every once in a while but still prefers his ordinary chocolate milk
18/01/2021
Tastes OK
This milk is good but very sweet. It is a weird flavor for milk.
18/01/2021
Love the taste of this chocolate milk. Would definitely recommend this
16/01/2021
Yummy chocolate milk
I absolutely love this chocolate milk, it makes me feel like I'm eating an actual snickers candy bar and I can't get enough of this milk