4.1 5 0 323 323 - Made with real milk - 8g protein per bottle - Gluten free
Nesquik Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk

26/10/2020
Great taste❗
Kids 💘 it and so do I. Great price also. I found this product at Wal-Mart and put it in the basket. Brought it home, put it in the icebox. Kids came home from school and before the night was over they were all gone. Had to go back to the store to get more.
Kids love it!
The kids love this! It taste great! I will definitely buy it again.
24/10/2020
Eh, not so bad, wouldnt buy again
I really didnt like this all that much. it looked delicious. I looovveee sweet stuff. I seen this at the gas station and just had to get it. I took a huge first drink and was so disappointed. It does not taste like snickers! it tastes like chalk and just strange. I dont know how else to explain it. But, i wouldnt buy it again, thats foor sure.
24/10/2020
Snickers and chocolate milk great combo!
I liked Nesquik Snickers Flavored Chocolate Milk, but my kids absolutely loved it! It really does taste like Snickers. If you like chocolate milk and Snickers candy bar, you will love this!!!
23/10/2020
Definitely tastes like snickers.
So it really does taste like snickers. My son loved it. I wasn't that crazy about it. I think it had something to do with not chewing it lol. It did have a little bit of a fake sugar taste but it wasn't too bad. Just not my thing I guess.
Chocolate Lover
Taste so amazing and it does have the taste of snickers as well!
Don’t bother
This drink is awful. Chalky tasting yet somehow still feels like nougat is floating around in the bottle. Honestly, the thought of this drink didn’t even sound good in theory- let alone real life. Just. Don’t.
Delicioso
Una de las mejores leches que me encantan con ese sabor delicioso a chocolate. Que siempre quieres mas
22/10/2020
A really good flavor milk. Pretty much anywhere. Gas station, grocery store. Easy to find
22/10/2020
Taste
This milk is addictive! It’s so yummy and tastes just like a Snickers bar! Satisfies that sweet tooth!
Trying for 1st time
Taste great just like a snickers bar will definitely get more
YUM
Tasted just like a snickers bar, very good. Will buy more next time I go shopping for groceries, highly recommend this product!
Nestlé snickers low-fat milk
I would rather drink the chocolate snickers low-fat milk then eating a candy bar it is more healthy and I would recommend To everyone it has a great flavor and taste just like snickers
Fr
I love it 😍 Wow its amazing! I always eat this chocolate 😋
Snickers chocolate milk
I bought this at Wal-Mart and wanted to try it. I really liked it. Will buy more of this again! Taste just like a Snickers bar! Great for on the go and has a good amount of protein!