4.2 5 0 85 85 "NEW from Neuriva comes Original Brain Health Support Strawberry Gummies. The Neuriva team is passionate about brain health and seeks to bring you science backed brain health supplements inspired by the best of nature. When you take Neuriva Original Gummies, they help fuel 5 indicators of brain performance: focus, memory, learning, accuracy and concentration*. These delicious Strawberry gummies are also: Decaffeinated, Vegetarian, Naturally Flavored, and Gluten Free. Made with naturally sourced phosphatidylserine (Sharp PS Green) and clinically proven decaffeinated coffee cherry. Neurofactor (decaffeinated coffee cherry) comes from the nutrient-rich fruit of the coffee cherry, this whole fruit extract is decaffeinated and clinically proven to increase levels of the vital protein BDNF. BDNF is short for brain-derived neurotrophic factor. This protein (which is found in the brain) has been known to strengthen connections between brain cells.* Our phosphatidylserine helps support memory & learning. 60% of our brain’s weight is in lipids. Lipids are essential for proper brain function and our Sharp PS Green is a phospholipid that supports memory & learning.* Get Braining! Download our NEURIVA BRAIN GYM app from the App Store or Google Play to start assessing your skills and building your brain fitness routine. Our App has been recently updated with a soothing spa section to help calm the mind. Nature Made It. Science Proved It. Brains Love It. ٭THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE."
NEURIVA® Brain Performance - Original Gummies 12/50 ct.

19/10/2020
Nice taste but question effectiveness
Overall, the NEURIVA Brain Performance gummies tasted great but it’s hard to tell whether they really make any difference. I wouldn’t say I noticed a huge difference in my alertness or brain function while trying these gummies. Maybe it’s something that takes some time to see, but my experience was just kind of so-so.
Great Job
They really seemed to help me to focus on things during this hard time in the world.
Not enough time
The NEURIVA Brain Performance - Original Gummies taste pretty good, but I haven't had enough time to use them to notice a difference in my brain performance.
Taste is so yummy!!
First of all, the taste is amazing with these gummies! I take a lot of my supplements in gummy form because it’s like my little treat then too. These are the yummiest of them all! I have taken almost the whole bottle of these and although I love the taste, I don’t see any difference. The problem is that I’m sure you need to take them for longer to see results but I’m just trialing the one bottle.
17/10/2020
Gummy brain health
I love this form of supplement becauae it is easier to take than a pill. I am glad that it is an easy way to incorporate a brain health supplement. I am happy with the product as I experience zero side effects.
16/10/2020
Helps with Memory
I felt I had an easier time remember things. My memory feels quicker, allowing me to be more responsive. I am going to continue to take the NEURIVA Brain Performance - Original Gummies and see even further results because I like what I am seeing already.
Brainy Gummies for the Brain Power
I love these vitamins. I've been taking these delicious vitamins for a couple of weeks now. You take 2 of these berry brainy gummies every day. It helps improve memory, focus, etc. I have noticed an improvement with both my memory and focus during the day. It has also helped with energy. I would highly recommend these.
Boost confidence
I am taking this gummies from last 10 days. Though the flavors are good, and helping out memory. I would use it prolong for getting all good results.i feel confident as I am taking them
Clarity
I have been taking for about 2 weeks now and have clarity. My brain doesn’t seem as foggy. They taste good and easy to chew. Definitely going to buy more and continue using to help my memory and to clear my mind.
C👌👌💯
They taste delicious! After the 2nd day I felt like I had a better train of thought through the day. I would deff recommend
14/10/2020
Neuriva and its functionality?
I recently had the opportunity to try Neuriva Brain Performance from Schiff Vitamins and still am with a positive outlook. Being made with ingredients derived from Coffee Fruit Extract it appears to have both short term as well as long term benefits which in the long run equate to better both my cognitive function and brain health. As a child labeled with ADHD anything that can be taken to support memory, concentration, focus and brain energy is something worth taking in my book! The gummies are textured like Haribo and each have a very sweet cherry flavor to them! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to sharpen their brain and improve their concentration & focus all the while try something new a little different. Thanks for the opportunity!
Brain Gummies
Neuriva Brain Performance original gummies is a very interesting gummy to intake. This Neuriva gummy promoted brain focus, memory, learning, accuracy and concentration. The gummies taste like Strawberries and have a coffee fruit extract that tastes yummy. The gummies are easy to chew as well. I feel good when taking these gummies and feel that I have more focus and energy.
13/10/2020
no positive or negative results
I took Neuriva as specified daily for 10 days. The taste was good, as that of a fruit flavored gummy. It has a slight aftertaste as you get to the final chewing stage to swallow. The product itself made no improvement positive or negative that I can tell. I have taken the product and notice no difference at this time from taking the product.
Salsux
This is a great product. It tastes great too. Seems to really work.
Waiting on results
Easy to take, it’s a chew tablet, doesn’t get easier than that! Flavor is good. Did not melt in the heat during delivery. Don’t stick together. Still waiting for improvement on my memory. Mom brain is real! Will continue to take as they don’t cause headaches or upset stomach