4.2 5 0 78 78 "NEW from Neuriva comes De-Stress Brain Performance* vegetarian & gluten-free supplement. The Neuriva team is passionate about brain health and seeks to bring you science backed brain health supplements inspired by the best of nature. When you take non-drowsy & decaffeinated Neuriva De-Stress, it helps fuels brain health in 5 ways: everyday stress reduction, relaxation, focus, accuracy and concentration. Made with clinically proven naturally sourced ingredients: decaffeinated coffee cherry & melon concentrate. Plus L-Theanine (an amino acid that promotes relaxation without drowsiness.*)! Neurofactor (decaffeinated coffee cherry) comes from the nutrient-rich fruit of the coffee cherry, this whole fruit extract is decaffeinated and clinically proven to increase levels of the vital protein BDNF (brain-derived neurotrophic factor). BDNF is known to strengthen connections between brain cells.* Our proprietary Melon Concentrate is a common source of the potent antioxidant, SOD (SuperOxide Dismutase), that’s naturally found in the body to fight oxidative stress.* Get Braining! Download our NEURIVA BRAIN GYM app from the App Store or Google Play to start assessing your skills and building your brain fitness routine. Our App has recently been updated with a soothing spa section to help calm the mind. ٭THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE."
NEURIVA® Brain Performance De-Stress - 12/30 ct.

Not what I expected
I hate being honest and terrible at the same time, but after using this product (Neuriva Brain Performance De-Stress) I didn't notice any difference. I'm hoping whatever vitamins or minerals they put in there may have benefited other parts or functions of my body. However, I would rate my stress levels as the same before and after. A little higher after seeing how much these cost, too.
So-so
It had very little noticeable effects for me. Personally I had to pair it with ashgawnda to help with my stress.
NEURIVA® Brain Performance De-Stress
I tried the NEURIVA® Brain Performance De-Stress and liked it. On the days I took it I felt mental clarity and the ability to complete tasks. No brain fog!
22/10/2020
Neuriva Brain Health
I would definitely recommend Neuriva De-Stress.  It works for me daily as an incredible stress reducer for me. I believe in taking supplements and taking care of my body and mind without prescriptions. Nueriva is definitely an awesome supplement that helps your body to be stress-free. The way you think and assess daily situations will totally change when you feel like your body and mind are at ease.  Everything in the supplement is natural. Coffee fruit extract, L-theanine (which is an amino acid found in tea leaves) and Melon concentrate, an antioxidant, found  naturally in our bodies to fight stress. These are all natural ingredients.  Neuriva De-Stress decaffeinated, non-drowsy, gluten free and vegetarian! I take this supplement daily and plan purchase again. I look forward  to trying other products from Neuriva.
21/10/2020
Not bad.
I tried NEURIVA's brain performance de-stress and I have noticed that it does help me have less stress. It makes me a little sleepy during the day, but when I took it before bedtime I noticed that it kept me awake. Definitely worth trying if you're stressed out!
21/10/2020
DeStress formula working for me
I like the de-stress formula. After a couple weeks trial, I notice that I am a little less bothered by everything that is going on now, and that my general sense of well being has improved.
Massage in a bottle
Neuriva Brain Performance De-Stress capsules have really helped me relax during these trying times. I use one capsule a day for a stressless life. I would defintely recommend this product for anyone who is stressed out or anxious about the future.
20/10/2020
Good addition to your routine
Good multivitamin to add to your current daily routine! It’s always nice to have a little stress reduction, especially with everything going on now
It works.
Well, I can’t say I felt less stress, but, I can definitely say I felt energetic which keep me busy with less time to thing and worry about things. So, it worked for me.
Great for anxiety.
This product seem to do a great job at distressing. I felt much calmer and less anxiety from day two of taking it.
Brain fog lifted
I have sever anxiety and brain fog. I took this every single night right after dinner. Within a week I could feel my brain/nerves/anxiety was calmer, clearer and it made it easier for me to fall asleep. I will continue to take and buy this wherever I can!
Disappointed
I had high hopes for this product, but it sort of fell short when it de-stressed me too much and did not have enough pep to last me through the day. My routine entails me to have energy left after work to deal with parenting responsibilities.
Did not work for me
It did nothing at all for me. I hate to give 1 star, but it's just not for me
18/10/2020
Snake Oil product
Took this item for a month and never noticed any difference in my mental or physical health. Wouldn't waste my time.
17/10/2020
Very good Product
I tried NEURIVA® Brain Performance De-Stress - 12/30 ct. and its pretty decent for helping reduce stress and also it gave me some energy. It has coffee fruit extract in it. It also contains L-Theanine and French Melon Concentrate. Overall, I liked this supplement. I personally would not take this daily but its good for a little boost now and then.