4.4 5 0 79 79 "NEW from Neuriva comes Plus Brain Health Support Strawberry Gummies. The Neuriva team is passionate about brain health and seeks to bring you science backed brain health supplements inspired by the best of nature. When you take Neuriva Plus Gummies, they help fuel 6 indicators of brain performance*: focus, memory, learning, accuracy, concentration and reasoning. These delicious Strawberry gummies are also: Decaffeinated, Vegetarian, Naturally Flavored, and Gluten Free. Made with naturally sourced phosphatidylserine (Sharp PS Green) and clinically proven decaffeinated coffee cherry. Plus Vitamins B6 & B12 and folic acid! Neurofactor (decaffeinated coffee cherry) comes from the nutrient-rich fruit of the coffee cherry, this whole fruit extract is decaffeinated and clinically proven to increase levels of the vital protein BDNF. BDNF is short for brain-derived neurotrophic factor. This protein (which is found in the brain) has been known to strengthen connections between brain cells.* Phosphatidylserine helps support memory & learning. 60% of our brain’s weight is in lipids. Lipids are essential for proper brain function and our Sharp PS Green is a phospholipid that supports memory & learning.* Vitamins B6 & B12 and folic acid are key nutrients to support brain health & cognitive function.* Get Braining! Download our NEURIVA BRAIN GYM app from the App Store or Google Play to start assessing your skills and building your brain fitness routine. Our App has been recently updated with a soothing spa section to help calm the mind. Nature Made It. Science Proved It. Brains Love It. ٭THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. ‡Neurofactor and Phosphatidylserine (Sharp PS Green)"
NEURIVA® Brain Performance Plus Gummies - 12/50 ct.

26/10/2020
Vitamins
Excellent ingredients for brain performance. Easy to chew and swallow. Wonderful taste. I'd definitely by these.
24/10/2020
Stimulates my brain
These gummy’s taste good and have helped me retain information. It really does feel like it is stimulating my brain. The product really does do what it claim.
23/10/2020
Good taste. Will buy again
I think you need to use these for 3 or more months to notice some difference in memory but I do feel more energized. They taste good and have no after taste. It is far better than taking pills.
23/10/2020
Doesn’t hurt, but not some miracle
I found the ingredients list to be similar to that of a the byproducts of a well balanced diet of fruits and vegetables. I found no discernible difference in my mental acuity or clarity after participating in a rigid trial of this product. I have no doubt that the ingredients are a net positive, but the product doesn’t serve as anything more than a placebo.
brain focus
neuriva about half way through the bottle i began to notice i was not asking myself where things where. i am focused and had the pandemic come i would have extra money to purchase often instead of pricier products
Gummy’s Boost your Brain
This product made me feel a little more aware and alert. I did not feel hazy or unclear.
Not effective
Gummy is not very soft. Tastes ok. I am not sure on the effectiveness as I have been using it for weeks and don't see a change in my concentration or focus
Tastes great!
These gummies are great! They work very well and help me to focus. They taste great too! I would definitely recommend and will continue to repurchase.
Easy to Swallow Gummies
I have been excited to try the Neuriva Brain Performance Plus Gummies as I often find myself needing more mental clarity & focus during my day. The gummies have a nice taste & are easy to chew and swallow - without any kind of aftertaste. In terms of having better brain performance, it is too soon to tell but I like feeling that I am doing something to help my brain be at its best.
Helps me focus!
Neuriva Brain performance gummies helped me feel more alert and helped me get through my day. I love the gummie form, it makes them easy to take.
19/10/2020
Taste great Dash worth the wait
They taste delicious but as far as performance I have not noticed much of a difference. I am hoping after 30 days that I will notice more of a difference.
Disappointed.
I was so excited to try this product, but I was very disappointed ☹️!!! After taking it for the allotted time there was absolutely no change in clarity, sharpness, focus or improved memory!!!
Wonderful Taste w/ No Artificial Flavor
As I get closer to 50 and have seen older relatives struggle with cognitive issues and memory loss, I'm determined to take care of my brain! The Neuriva Gummies are delicious and easy to take, and I love that they don't have artificial flavors or caffeine. With B6 B12 and Folic Acid among the ingredient list, it helps with memory, focus, reasoning and accuracy.
19/10/2020
Many benefits and taste great!
The NEURIVA® Brain Performance Plus Gummies taste great! The strawberry flavor is so good. I like that this product has Vitamins B6 and B12 as well as folic acid, all things that are good for you! Also the coffee cherry is supposed to be a great antioxidant, so there are lots of benefits in these gummies. I have been taking these for about two weeks, so I can't say I see a definite change in my focus or memory, but I will keep using them and see what happens.
19/10/2020
Love gummies that help the brain
I love gummy vitamins because that means I'm more likely to take them! These fit in nicely with my vitamin regimen. I love the idea of increasing my brain health. I will definitely try these in the future!