4.5 5 0 111 111 Clears breakouts and helps defend against new ones to make skin more acne resistant

12/8/2017
Acne proofing LIFE CHANGER
Nutrogena Acne Proofing has worked so well for me. My face has gone through such change i will definitely sharing with all my family and friends!
12/4/2017
Deep cleaning
Neutrogena® Acne Proofing™ Daily Scrub provide a clean and refreshing skin with ease. Deep cleaning while still being gentle on skin.
12/4/2017
Best cleanser for acne prone skin
This face wash was so refreshing , it was nice to know that when I was washing my face that I was doing something beneficial for my skin besides just getting the daily grime off my face. This scrub has helped me to feel better in my skin and know that I am actively working to keep acne at bay. The scrub is light enough to not cause any irritation but , enough to make you feel clean and your skin look glowing after use
11/24/2017
A very pleased customer!
I noticed my skin starting to clear up in a few days and even felt "cleaner". I am happy with the very noticable difference after 2 weeks. Also I have had no new breakouts which is amazing!
11/22/2017
Decent facial wash
I felt as if this scrub was nice for a daily cleanser. I got better results when I used it once a day rather than twice a day. I think it's because my skin dries out quickly.
11/22/2017
Neutrogena is Nothing Special
The Neutrogena Acne Proofing Daily Scrub was nothing special to me compared to other acne products. I found the product to be harsh on my skin with the beads in it. It did, however, dry out two zits I had. I wish the product was more gentle as it scratched my skin with the beads in it. It gets the job done, but it needs to be made for all skin types - sensitive to normal to oily.
11/21/2017
the good good
it is a very refreshing product and great aid to cleansing my face
11/20/2017
Great Product
My son used the sample of Neutrogena Acne Proofing Daily scrub. Right away we started noticing his acne diminishing. His face was clearer and whiter. He was very happy with the results
11/16/2017
Lovely freebie
I loved the little beads in it that helped me really feel my face being cleaned. It also smelt really nice which was wonderful.
11/16/2017
Best daily acne face wash I've used!
I recieved this product as a free sample and after using the Neutrogena® Acne Proofing Daily Scrub, i noticed a difference in how my face felt after one use. After 7 days, I could see a huge difference in the amount of acne & dark marks on my face. It helped with clearing up my face and at the same time, gave my skin a great feel and shine to it that other washes haven't. It also smelled better than most other acne scrubs and it didn't burn my skin. I really enjoyed using this and plan to continue to use Neutrogena acne proofing daily scrub and will be buying it regularly!
11/15/2017
Scurb Power
Leaves my skin feeling very smooth and super clean. Love the smell and the lather that it has. Pores have improved after the first week of using. Thanks
11/14/2017
Best product EVER!
it worked well on my daughter's acne, Its always hard to find that perfect product.,...but i think I have!
11/14/2017
My new fave!
I was so excited to try this product as I’ve been looking for the perfect acne product that can be used whether I’m breaking out or not and this is the perfect product. It was great for my skin and I’m not breaking out my skin is soft and refreshed after using Neutrogena Acne Proofing daily scrub!
11/13/2017
?Simply Soft?
My twins (14 yrs) and I love this product. We love the way it smells and the way it leaves our skin feeling soft without any residue. Pure satisfaction.❤
11/13/2017
Great quality
I like the scrubbing of the product. It wasn't abrasive. My skin felt clean.