4.5 5 0 111 111 Clears breakouts and helps defend against new ones to make skin more acne resistant

Neutrogena acne scrub
It really helped my sons acne on his face. Its' very good
Must buy facial product!
This product is amazing and does what it says. Its great for people with sensitive skin since its not abrasive. It has a pleasant floral smell that isn't super strong and easy to tolerate. It foams well when wetting and tingles/cools upon rubbing it in. This scrub is definitely worth the money and works to prevent breakouts and keep the skin smooth and bright.
Good product
I received this face scrub as a free sample from home testers club and I absolutely love this product it smells so good and it makes my face feel so good and clean and it has defiantly helped my acne a lot
Clear and Smooth
Left face clear and smooth help with access oil and future out burst and keep face with a glow and soft and clear
Amazing product.
It has a clean fresh sensation you can feel working right away would definitely recommend.
7/1/2019
Works
Very good product for acne. Tried it for several months now and it works
2/27/2019
Not for sensitive skin
I was using this product for once a day for about 3 weeks. After week number 2 I started to notice a rash on the side of my face. After a few more days the rash spread to all over! As is common with my fair, sensitive, acne prone skin- I realized that I was having a reaction to this product. I did like the way it made my face feel in the beginning, however now I do not use it out of fear of rashing out. If you dont have sensitive skin- this stuff is awesome.
2/6/2019
Neutrogena Face Wash
I bought this product for the purpose of treating some stress related breakouts. Although I liked the smell of the product and the light exfoliation which left me feeling clean, I did not feel like it improved my acne.
10/27/2018
WORKS LIKE MAGIC
Super great face wash! I feel like it's a mix between a scrub and wash but gentle enough to use everyday!
2/7/2018
Didn't Work For Me
It was a nice face wash to use every day. It didn't over-dry my skin so I was able to use it in the morning and at night. It didn't seem to improve my breakout situation though. I think it would be better used as a face wash for those who don't have acne all the time. I wouldn't buy it or recommend it for those with acne simply because it didn't help with my breakouts.
1/3/2018
Great face scrub
Really liked this face scrub. I usually use Neutrogena Face Wash that helps w/facial redness, but now that I have tried Acne Scrub I will be using this from now on
1/3/2018
Neutrogena Acne Proofing Daily Scrub
I have had some acne issues and I have been going through products like crazy until this one . It truly penetrates deeply into the skin and helps your pores become smaller . My skin is not as oily as it was as long as I use it daily . It has cleared the acne up . It will be a product I recommend to anyone that is having an issue .
12/31/2017
My teen loves it
My teen daughter absolutely loves this product. She's been using it for about 3 weeks now and is enjoying how much healthier her facial skin looks.
11/27/2017
Teenager
I have 3 teen boys and Neutrogena is soft gentle and gets us through alot of the skin issues that come with puberty.
11/25/2017
Deep clean purifying cooling gel scrub
Was awesome loved the cooling in the scrub and it kept my face so clean all day and I also use it while makeup was on my face and it took everything off so there wasn't any scrubbing to take my makeup off I love this product it's amazing