4.7 5 0 84 84 Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70

6/27/2017
Very Nice!
This is a very nice and light sunscreen! It does the job, no redness or irritation noted. It holds up very well with water and sweat during the day. I would recommend this!
6/25/2017
Sun protection at its finest
Good protection for sensitive skin. I reapplied as recommended, and didn't even get a little red. I'm fair skinned living in the desert, so protection from the sun is very important. Sunscreen applies evenly, with no thick white streaks. Also has a pleasant smell.
Moisturizing,Clean,Effective sunblock
The Neutrogena Defense water+sun protection SPF70 is a non-greasy,goes on smooth sunblock. There is a light,pleasant smell to it,but after a few minutes the smell dissipates almost completely. It leaves your skin soft to the touch,something that others brands do not achieve. Although I have not thoroughly tested its water resistancy yet,I can attest to it working after a short hose fight in thr lawn. I was outside doing yard work for almost three hours and when I came inside,there was no sign of sunburn. The lotion washes off easily in the shower,with no residue left over when done.
Neutrogena Sunscreen
This sunscreen was light and had a tropical scent. It seemed to last all day for me of being out in the sun and I didn't get a burn at all. The sunscreen does leave the skin a little oily but no where near as much as other sunscreens I have used in the past. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
6/24/2017
Upgrade of a goodie
I have purchased the Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 numerous times in the last 6 months. I enjoy the scent and feel of application a long with the feel of the product on my skin when it dries out. I was super excited to see there was a higher proof because I really like to wear over 50+ in the summertime. I am over all pleased and hope to find this particular sunscreen at my local Target.
6/23/2017
Neutrogena Beach Defense review
The lid opens without any problems and the product comes out of the bottle easily. The sunscreen is a good consistency and has a nice scent to it. I applied this product in the morning before leaving my house and doing daily activities (driving in the sun, running errands, playing with kids in the backyard etc). It worked well. The day we went to the pool I applied it more frequently, every hour and it worked well.
6/23/2017
Works great!
This sunscreen by Neutrogena works well! I received it just in time for California's heat wave. I went on a hike and slathered it all over and did not get burnt. The formula was also easy on my skin - no burning or drying effect. Also, the scent was not too noticeable, which is always a plus for me! I would recommend this sunscreen!
6/22/2017
Perfect for a day outside.
There is nothing I don't like about this sunscreen. It is perfect for a day at the beach or the water park. It really does feel lightweight on my skin, and it absorbs quickly. It doesn't leave any greasy sunscreen feeling whatsoever. It doesn't even have that unpleasant sunscreen smell. The scent is actually quite nice. This is my first time using such a high SPF. I usually use SPF 15 or 30, but I don't mind this at all. It makes me feel more confident and secure about staying in the sun longer. I love it! I was able to spend all day at a combined water and amusement park, and did not get any kind of sunburn. It didn't wash off in the water or from my sweat. It is water resistant and sun resistant. I had never heard of "helioplex" before this, but it works. If you are spending the day outdoors, this is a must have.
6/21/2017
Great sun protection from a trusted name
Great sun protection, especially for someone like myself who burns easily. Pleasant smell, long lasting, not too thick or greasy.
6/21/2017
Great all around sunscreen
I have been wearing Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 70 a lot recently. I've been attending quite a few outside events already this summer from graduation parties to bbqs and I've been using this sunscreen everytime. I love it because there's hardly any smell and doesn't feel greasy at all. It feels just like I'm putting lotion on, and the best part is that my skin is protected. I have been enjoying using it and I highly recommend it.
Very Impressed
I am very impressed with this product. It is easy to apply, going on smoothly, and works great. It smells really nice too.
6/20/2017
Good sunscreen for beach or pool days!
This Neutrogena sunscreen had a creamy, light texture. It absorbed quickly and did not leave any noticeable white residue. However, it did leave a slightly coated sensation on my skin. Thus, I would only use this on my body and not my face. The sunscreen protected well and I did not burn. It has a subtle fresh scent that does not linger for very long.
Effective Protection
I like that it's effective without being too heavy. I do prefer the spray-on version but this is a great product as well and I would probably purchase it in the future.
6/19/2017
This product works great!
This product worked really well on my pale skin. Normally I burn pretty quickly even with SPF 30, but since this was a SPF 70, i didnt burn at all for the 2 hours i was outside.
6/19/2017
I enjoyed this and kept burn free
I do really like how it preformed, but 70 SPF is a bit unbelievable. I love nuetrogena as a brand and the sunscreen kept us burn free. Reapplied every hour