Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/Mask

4.2 5 0 180 180 2-in-1 acne fighting product. Keeps blackheads away for up to three weeks.

02/04/2021
Ok for some
I love Neutrogena products as a whole but this definitely didn’t help with blackheads the way it’s advertised. It has a thicker gel consistency with harsh ‘exfoliating’ ingredients that feel like you’re scratching your skin as opposed to getting a deep clean. The beads can cause micro-tears in the skin surface leading to infection inflammation and irritation.
25/02/2021
Pretty good stuff
I do have to say it was not the top blackhead remover that I have tried but it does work really well you don't have to use that much so therefore it lasts awhile if someone was looking into trying it I would suggest them to.
13/02/2021
Film left on skin
This left a greasy film on my skin. It made my skin feel dirty. It did not help my acne at all. It made it worse. I definitely do not recommend this product. There are Neutrogena products that are must have that work amazing but this is not one of them. I wish I didnt lose my receipt to return this.
01/02/2021
Black heads
I tried your black head cream and it broke my face in a rash. I was not impressed it took two weeks for my face to heal if you have very sensitive skin
01/02/2021
Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/Mask
Buen producto este blackhead mask lo uso mucho por las noches para limpiar las impurezas de mi rostro lo recomiendo mucho
26/11/2020
Cool product, not sure it works both ways
I’ve used a few times at a friends house but I never got through a whole bottle of it myself. I was never impressed with it. It does feel drying and like it strips the skin of its natural oils. If you are going to use this as a cleanser or a mask then you definitely need to follow up with more skin care that’s gonna lock in moisture because this definitely takes your moisture away. It does have salicylic acid in it which is really good for acne but just make sure that you follow up with something else for moisture.I think it’s kind of an innovative product because you can use it as a cleanser or a mask. I’d love to see more products that could be used both ways. Very cool.
24/09/2020
Neutrogena Skin360 App
I used the app and it recommended this product for me.I already see progress with my blackheads. I used it as a mask. Does not leave that leftover grimy feel. Would definitely recommend.
26/12/2019
Love it!!
This is one of my favorites. Helps a lot with acne. My face always feels so clean after using this product.
10/12/2019
Average facial cleanser
This product does its job to clean off any makeup, oil, or dirt. I really feel like this product is just average. I didn't see it make a difference in reducing my breakouts or blackheads.
21/03/2019
Good product, strong smell
I love the Neutrogena Blackhead cleanser/mask because it works amazingly. The only thing is that I do not like the smell for some reason.
09/09/2018
Love Neutrogena 2-in-1 products!
Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/Mask is one of my favorite products from Neutrogena. It's a great daily cleanser and amazing mask, easy to use and gentle on your skin. Great product!
10/08/2018
This stuff is legit. My face is smooth and clear. Ive also noticed my pores have shrunk. I definitely recommend.
08/06/2018
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.. It works, but it takes a while to work but you do see results.
03/06/2018
send the free samples of Blackhead Eliminating cleanser Mask to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
10/05/2018
This product works amazing. My preteen children use it on their acne breakouts and it clears them up fast!