4.5 5 0 44 44 2-in-1 acne fighting product. Keeps blackheads away for up to three weeks.
Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/Mask

24/09/2020
Neutrogena Skin360 App
I used the app and it recommended this product for me.I already see progress with my blackheads. I used it as a mask. Does not leave that leftover grimy feel. Would definitely recommend.
26/12/2019
Love it!!
This is one of my favorites. Helps a lot with acne. My face always feels so clean after using this product.
10/12/2019
Average facial cleanser
This product does its job to clean off any makeup, oil, or dirt. I really feel like this product is just average. I didn't see it make a difference in reducing my breakouts or blackheads.
21/03/2019
Good product, strong smell
I love the Neutrogena Blackhead cleanser/mask because it works amazingly. The only thing is that I do not like the smell for some reason.
09/09/2018
Love Neutrogena 2-in-1 products!
Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/Mask is one of my favorite products from Neutrogena. It's a great daily cleanser and amazing mask, easy to use and gentle on your skin. Great product!
10/08/2018
This stuff is legit. My face is smooth and clear. Ive also noticed my pores have shrunk. I definitely recommend.
08/06/2018
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.. It works, but it takes a while to work but you do see results.
03/06/2018
send the free samples of Blackhead Eliminating cleanser Mask to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
10/05/2018
This product works amazing. My preteen children use it on their acne breakouts and it clears them up fast!
01/05/2018
Omg I discover this product years ago and it help clear my skin
17/04/2018
I prefer this mask as opposed to using it as a cleanser. Actually I usually apply it before showering so it's essentially both. It cools and tingles as it dries and the scent is quite strong but not unpleasant. It does dry me out so I can only use it like 3 or 4 times a week. If I break out more often I use it as a spot treat mask instead.
12/03/2018
Great as a cleanser and mask keeps skin clear and is convenient have two products in one
05/03/2018
I have tried this and it works great. Doesnt leave my face dry.
06/02/2018
I have a combination skin, so acne and blackhead is constant headache for me, luckily i saw Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser/Mask, which i tried but according to my experience i didn't get much help for my issue, still seein black/ white heads on my nose and two / three on other part of my face. i think i need something more strong .
13/01/2018
Ohhh yeah baby definitely remove my blackheads! I love this products!