4.3 5 0 334 334 Treat blackheads and shrink the look of pores with Neutrogena® Blackhead Eliminating Strip to Scrub.

5/7/2019
Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating
Neutrogena blackhead eliminator is very effective. It works,plain and simply.My blackheads are gone. It started to work in a couple days. I now do not have blackheads all over my face. It was even able to work that good on the bad spots.
5/6/2019
Neat nose strips!
I love the idea of these nose strips, but I don’t think they are for me. It’s neat that you can scrub it off and it turns into an exfoliating scrub!
5/3/2019
Noticable Difference
I could see a noticable difference on the size of my pores after using the product for a week. I was skeptical at first but gave it time and it did help.
5/3/2019
Must try
Love this product. No sticky mask. Just washes away.
Needs to be strong
It works fine ,I wish it were stronger. It feels really soft!
Eliminating Strips
When I first read what kind of eliminating strip this was I was skeptical. I'm the type of person that likes to see the junk I'm pulling out of my nose. The product worked well as it did clean my nose from having clogged pores. I had no issues with it but overall, I just prefer the actual strip you pull off.
Suds up great.
I like the concept but the strip did not really stick to my nose, it liquified pretty quickly. I tried several times and had the same result.
4/30/2019
Excellent pore strips!!
I have been using these now once or twice every week for the last 4 weeks. And I have noticed a considerable difference in my pores. Less blackheads every time. I have not noticed any breakout out or irritation, as I have sensitive skin. I love these strips. I will continue to purchase and use them regularly. My boyfriend uses them too!!
4/30/2019
Definitely worth trying!
Worked well. Was kind of fun to use. Face was left feeling clean.
4/29/2019
Very great product, works better than expected but gentle enough for my sensitive skin
Freshly Clean
Very easy to use, They feel refreshing when you place them on your nose and after a few minutes they turn into a fantastic nose scrub that leaves your nose feeling clean,
Best strips to have
Would definitely buy again. Love the fact it’s dissolve easily. And doesn’t make a big mess.
My thoughts
It’s was a cool idea but hard to use it didn’t really work well
Worth it
I definitely liked this nose scrub a lot. Definitely worth buying.
4/25/2019
Eliminating Blackhead Strip to Scrub
It was very simple and quick to use. I felt like it cleaned my nose very well. I also noticed a difference after the first use.