4.6 5 0 65 65 With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus Vitamin C, this refreshing formula clears body breakouts and helps prevent them from coming back.

WORKS GREAT
Neutrogena body clear body wash smells amazing! It worked very well cleaning my skin, removing acne and left me feeling fresh and clean. I love it. I will definitely repurchase.
7/10/2018
So fresh and so clean clean
I love the way it smells and the little beads feel great on my skin! It’s really refreshing to shower with a citrus scent :)
7/10/2018
smells so good and refreshing and silky
I just took a shower in this body wash it smells so good and left my body feeling silky
Must try
All I can say is amazing. It leaves your skin feelin so soft and smooth. The smell is wonderful and it really clear up the breakouts.
Neutogena clear body wash
I love the neutrogena body wash. Leaves my skin feels amazingly smooth. Definitely will be buying for from now on.!
Clear skin = Happy me!
With the scortching heat and lots of oiliness on my skin, I have a lot of heat boils and pimples. After using Neutrogena Body Clear Body wash pink grapefruit, occurrence of new boils has tremendously reduced. I absolutely love this Body wash! Smells Oh-So-Amazing!
Great Product
I enjoyed using this product and will purchase it in the future it works well with my acne prone skin!!
7/10/2018
I loved how fresh and clean it made my skin feel. My ance on my back cleared right up.
7/10/2018
Great product definitely recommend to anyone with body acne great smell n texture. Helped me a lot
Great Body Wash
I loved the Neutrogena Body Clear Body wash! It left my skin feeling fresh and clean, it helped clear up a breakout on my chest Also. It smells great and it doesn’t dry your skin
7/10/2018
Smells just like pink grapefruit
It smells so refreshing! Makes my skin feel hydrated and clean without drying me out.
Really Works!
This bodywash helped clear my acne in my inner thighs! Ive always been so insecure about it and no matter what brand of body wash id use nothing would change. After Home Tester Club sent me this I finally am able to feel good about my thighs!
Neutrogena Body Clear
I absolutely love Neutrogena Body Clear. It made my skin feel amazing afterwards and so smooth. The scent especially made it great. I love their products. This will absolutely become a part of my daily Routine. Thank you so much Neutrogena for making the absolutely best products!
7/10/2018
Trusted product from a trusted brand
I’ve always trusted the Neutrogena brand, and this product did not disappoint. The subtle grapefruit scent left me feeling fresh and energized all day. Unlike many other acne products, my skin didn’t feel dried out after using, rather instead my skin felt soft and moisturized. It took a couple of days, but I did notice less redness and fewer breakouts on my back and even face (yes I used it as a face wash too). Overall a great product !
4/22/2019
Used this once a week or so to exfoliate & cleanse problem areas like my back. Again it can be drying so use moisturizer