4.5 5 0 225 225 Our best sheer brightening moisturizer with broad spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 protects skin while improving tone and texture. It is formulated with Moringa Seed, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Neoglucosamine.

Moisture surge
This product is easy to apply. I love the added SPF and makes me feel confident and safe when I apply it.
15/10/2019
Better than the initial application
When I put on the moisturizer, initially it felt oily on my skin, but once I let it settle, it started to become not as oily. It does have a sunblock smell, but that is how any moisturizer with sunscreen is.
Will Buy!
Made my skin feel very soft. Provide full coverage without being heavy.
12/10/2019
Review of Neutrogena Bright Boost
Thank you for allowing me to test this product. I liked the light, fluid consistency and it wore well under makeup however broke me out terribly all over my face and neck, in areas I never break out and have had to go to the dermatologist for a prescription.
12/10/2019
Beauty
What can I say about this product.. It was great, it left my face really soft and moisturize.
11/10/2019
My new daily routine
the Neutrogena® Bright Boost Brightening Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 has been spectacular to use. It is easy to apply, leaves my skin soft and hydrated, and I love that it protects my fair skin from the sun.
11/10/2019
Brightens up my face & my day!
I loved it! It’s not heavy or greasy. I also like how quickly it dried & gave my skin a gorgeous subtle shimmer :)
Shimmery glow
I often forget to wear sunscreen year round and only wear it in the summer -a big no-no. So I'm glad to have received this in exchange for my review. This was easy to use. It contains a nozzle tip for easy application. I noticed that it does have a strong floral fragrance which lasts all day. It didn't bother me or cause any allergic reaction, but WARNING to those with sensitivities. It's lightweight & absorbent -perfect for daytime wear. I must mention that it does have a shimmery base. I like that it gave my skin a nice glow. However, I found it difficult to wash off from my hands. Shimmers are difficult to remove, so that concerned, I was afraid the same would happen on my face and break me out - but it didn't. This isn't waterproof & has to be reapplied every 2 hours. I don't spend much time outdoors, so I didn't need to reapply throughout the day. After using for almost a month, I didn't notice a difference in my skin's texture or fine lines. I did like this moisturizer.
Lightweight with great protection
I am always on the hunt for a good moisturizer that has SPF on it. This one is definitely a new favorite. I like that it didn't feel heavy on my face and worked well for my combination skin. I also love that it seems to give my skin a healthy glow. Would definitely recommend!
Youthful radiance shining through
I love the brightness it brought to my face without the oil sheen look. My skin appeared soft and youthful. Lack of sleep eye bags minimal. Great product, definitely will purchase after completely using sample :)
Bright and Beautiful
I absolutely love Neutrogena Bright Boost Brightening Face Moisturizer! This moisturizer nourishes my skin while protecting it from harmful UV rays. I love the way my skin looks and feels it shines and brightens my complexion while leaving my face smooth and soft.
Feels amazing
The Neutrogena Bright Boost Brightening Face Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 is my new favorite go to face product in the morning pre-makeup. My skin feels taught, smooth, and refreshed after using. I was surprised that my skin didn’t look shiny and oily. My hands looked sparkly, but somehow my face didn’t look like that at all.
08/10/2019
I am really surprised with the effects on me after I use the product. It made my face glow and looks more clean. Even I walk out on very sunny day it acted as same. I would like to use this continuously for keep my skin fresh.
08/10/2019
Great Face Cream with Sunscreen
I like this face cream. I think it goes on smoothly without being too heavy or greasy like some moisturizers can be. The scent is good and I like that it has spf to help protect me from the sun and save me money so I don't have to buy a separate sunscreen.
06/10/2019
Great moisturizer
I really liked this Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer! It’s light weight and doesn’t make my face oily. I love that there is sunscreen built in. That is a perfect bonus for someone who lives in Florida!