4.5 5 0 272 272 Neutrogena’s best brightening face cream visibly reduces dullness & dark spots for smooth skin.

17/10/2019
Improves Skin Tone & Texture
This lightweight face cream didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It has a pleasant, but not overpowering fragrance. After usage for several weeks, the skin on my face felt much smoother and fine lines were softened. Additionally, there was a slight fading of some of the dark spots on my face.
16/10/2019
MUST try this ultra-moisturizing cream
I loved, loved this face cream! It definitely does what it claims: I saw my skin brighter and more supple. I noticed a difference right away. You can tell the moisture is sinking in. I have sensitive skin and I did not have a reaction. I will be repurchasing this cream again.
15/10/2019
Even tone, no more dull
I really enjoyed this product. I really did work and I noticed results fairly soon. I have always had irritated and dull skin, and this cream gives me a even tone.
15/10/2019
Healhly looking and feeling skin
I completley love how Neutrogena® Bright Boost Brightening Gel Moisturizer Face Cream left my face feeling. My skin feels and looks so healthy. I have have found my new face cream.
11/10/2019
Great product!
I loved how soft and bright it made my skin. I will definitely be using again and again.
11/10/2019
Great moisturizer
The bright boost was very moisturizing. It had a nice light fragrance, nothing overpowering. I saw a little bit of difference in my dark spots but nothing drastic. My only complaint is when mixed with other products it clumps up (makeup, sunscreen, etc). So using it at night was all I could do.
10/10/2019
Love this! Smells great!
This smells great! I love the way that it worked. The only thing I'd mention is that you should put your makeup on right after applying the neutrogena face cream, so that it doesn't peel.
Neutrogena bright boost moisturizer
I love all of the Neutrogena brand products, the Neutrogena bright boost brightening gel moisturizer face cream is now a favorite of my daily face regime. My skin feels so clean, soft, bright and clear after each use! I love it and I would definitely recommend!
Simply the best
This is by far the best I've ever tried. The face cream is marvelous. It leaves my face with a glow
DECENT PRODUCT
After using the product for about a month, I could definitely tell a difference in my skin. I am not sure if I will purchase again because I would like faster results but overall a good product.
Good value
It's a very nice product given the price range, my skin felt very refreshed the morning.
08/10/2019
Worth it!
This is a great face cream that gives your skin a wonderful bouncy, moisturized plumpness. I especially love how quickly it absorbs and does not leave you greasy or sticky on the surface or irritate at all. Definitely will consider buying when I need another jar!
07/10/2019
Love this!
I already love Neutrogena products, so I was really excited to try out Neutrogena's Bright Boost Brightening Gel Moisturizer Face Cream! This unique, gel-cream is ultra hydrating and absorbs quickly. It really feels refreshing and the light, citrus-like scent is extremely pleasant. This cream makes my skin feel soft and smooth and really does give it an instant "glow" thanks to the very fine shimmery particles inside it. I've really enjoyed using this moisturizer and will be buying it in the future!
05/10/2019
Hydrated and fresh feeling all day!
Neutrogena Bright Boost Brightening Gel Moisturizer Face Cream is creamy and goes on smooth. When I first applied the face cream it made my face look very shiney and I was worried that it would stay that way but within 10 minutes my skin soaked in the moisturizer and I was able to apply my makeup. The cream made my skin feel smooth which made it easier to apply makeup. Because its a gel, I was able to elimate using my usual BB cream! The face cream lasted all day and made my face feel hydrated until I washed off my makeup and applied it again before going to bed! It doesnt have a strong smell and didn't stain my pillow or clothes. It Will definitely be added to my daily and nightly routine!
03/10/2019
great product
This brightening gel was great for my skin. It did not cause any breakouts or any irritation