Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum

4.4 5 0 242 242 Our best brightening face serum, formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine to visibly improve skin tone, texture & clarity. Exfoliates & reduces appearance of dark spots & hyperpigmentation.
Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum

16/10/2019
Neutrogena bright boost face serum
Loved the instant illuminating face brightening of the neutrogena bright boost face serum. It smelled really good too
Bright Boost Illuminator
The product has a lovely scent which is not too intense, which is definitely a positive with it being worn on the face. The smooth viscosity lends to easy application and a short absorption time. The “dropper” applicator is a bit odd and does not really dispense “drops” per the given instructions, otherwise a nice product.
Glowing
I really liked the illuminating face serum. The serum overall really helped my skin.
Very hydrating
Neutrogena® Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum goes on my skin very well. It is absorbed quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It hasn't caused my skin to break out or redden when I was using it. Right after applying, I notice that my skin is more dewy and supple. I really think that I hydrates my skin a ton. I like that it contains turmeric because I actually take that supplement. Although I'm not exactly sure what the turmeric does, I know it can't hurt.
Glowing skin
I am in love with Neutrogena’s bright boost illuminating Facebook serum! My face looks so much better, it’s clear of blemishes and dark spots are faded! I’ve gotten several compliments asking what I’m doing different to my face. This is now part of my daily skincare regime!
Brighter
I thought this was a good serum that I did see some brightening from without any type of skin reactions. It's gentle and not using strong actives to brighten, which I like. It was still effective though. I didn't see a ton of other benefits, but I did notice a brightening effect, and that's it's main claim. Overall, a good serum.
12/10/2019
Quality Product Overall
It made my face feel smooth and soft. As well as made my skin feel and look hydrated but I’m not sure if my skin looks brighter.
10/10/2019
Great product to even skin tone!
I felt the Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum has my skin looking brighter and more radiant just after a couple of weeks. I’ve noticed dark spots are reduced and that my sun spots appears to have also disappeared within a short amount of time.
10/10/2019
Hydrating
My face was left feeling hydrated and smooth. I will be adding this to my daily beauty routine.
09/10/2019
Great!
I love how it feels on my skin! Not oily at all and it smells fantastic!
09/10/2019
Leaves my skin smooth and soft
The Neutrogena Bright Boost Illuminating Face Serum works great! I apply right out of the shower and it leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized. I have dry skin and this works great. It smells very nice and doesn’t leave my skin feeling too oily.
08/10/2019
Not for me but I still really like it.
If my skin were less combination and more on the dry side I think this stuff would be great but I felt like the “illumination” came from being oily. Other than that I loved it. Kept my skin hydrated and I love the smell.
08/10/2019
Light but moisturizing
This is listed as a serum and I liked using at night under my moisturizer. My fiance started using it daily as a moisturizer and he believes it makes him look and feel more energized. I liked how it was light, non-greasy, and absorbed easily. It has a faint but pleasant scent. The only thing I would improve would be the dropper-style cap. It wasn't the easiest to use and I usually just wiped the dropper on my hand instead to get the product.
05/10/2019
Love it!
I received Neutrogena Bright Boast Boost Illuminating Face Serum in the mail, to try for free for review. I love Neutrogena and all Neutrogena products, so I was excited to be able to try the Serum. I do not have a Serum in my normal face routine, but I will now! The Serum makes my face so soft and adds a brightness. I will definitely recommend to friends and will purchase again!
05/10/2019
Recommend
This vitamine c secrum, compared to the other vitamine c, has brightened skin after just a few uses. It also smoothed skin. It does a scented smell.