4.6 5 0 180 180 Our best face polish exfoliates skin and removes skin aging dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub. Formulated with naturally-derived skin smoothers and Glycolic and Mandelic AHAs.

15/10/2019
Fantastic product
I love this product! I've always had issues with my face, acne and acne scars, dark spots, and overall dull looking skin. I noticed a change within the first week! Neutrogena Bright Boost is now apart of my normal skin care routine!
15/10/2019
No irritation - just glow!
I really like this product so far. It works great but is still gentle on the skin. No irritation, just glow! I use it about two times a week and have been suggesting that my husband use it too. I really like to use it when days my face is particularly dirty - it really scrubs off the layers of dirt, sweat and sunscreen.
14/10/2019
Rejuvenate skin and make you feel fresh
I received the product in great packaging. I like the texture of the product it is grainy and creamy and make skin feel rejuvenated after every wash.
09/10/2019
Great for cleansing!!
Bright Boost Resurfacing AHA Micro Face Polish worked great as a cleanser, and added some exfoliation too. I did not notice anything different about my face - and felt like it was more of a cleanser with some exfoliator, not any specific "resurfacing face polish"
08/10/2019
Lovin' the Bright Boost!
I love Neutrogena® Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish! It does everything it says it will do. My skin was bright, radiant, and visibly refreshed. The exfoliation is perfect and doesn't leave my face dired out. Just make sure to use something with SPF afterwards because this contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid which makes skin more sensitive to the sun and getting burned.Overall, a great product and I definitely recommend it!
07/10/2019
A good product !
+ I loved the micro granules for my face right from the first time I used the product. After 3 weeks of regular use, I can say that they give a cleansed comfortable feeling after a wash and the skin looks visibly polished. - One observation / advice is that using this product leaves my skin slightly dry (mine is already dry skin), so an immediate moisturizing routine definitely helps keep the moisture intact and deciding the frequency of use based on how the skin responds is needed. Overall, I recommend this product.
02/10/2019
Not for me...
I received Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing AHA Micro Face Polish from Home Tester Club to try & I was pretty disappointed. I guess it depends on the person & what they like but I personally like a scrub that has a lot thicker grit to it. This felt like it barely had anything in it, I really don't see how it would do a thing...
02/10/2019
Improved texture and hyperpigmentation
I have very fair dry skin with hyperpigmentation and Neutrogena bright blue free surfacing AHA microface polish has improved the appearance of my skin. My pores are less noticeable and my complexion is more even. To my shock almost all of my hyperpigmentation has improved. If you have very first game like I do I recommend wearing lots of sunscreen as this will make you more sensitive to the sun.
Gentle exfoliation
This is a great way to gently exfoliate my face. I use it 2 - 3 times a week and I look forward to using it. It smells really great and leaves my face feeling refreshed afterwards.
Nice product.
Leave my face feeling polished. Wish the beads would be a bit bigger.
Repurchasing!
I saw a real difference in my skin with this product. I have oily skin and this helped to keep me less shiny longer. I used it in the shower every morning then again at night followed by a moisturizer. My skin looked brighter and the “polish” isn’t too abrasive
Bright and clean
The Neutrogena bright boost resurfacing AHA micro face polish was a refreshing change for my facewash. My skin felt refreshed and brighter.
Neutrogena Bright Boost Face Polish
Neutrogena Bright Boost Micro Face Polish is an excellent product. You can see and feel results after the first use. It made my face appear smooth, shiny, hydrated, and healthy! I did experience a bit of tingling and redness at first but it did subside and leave my face glowing.
Face care
Love the way my skin feels! Soft, exfoliated and super bright!
Micro Face Polish trial
I received a trial of the Neutrogena Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Face Polish. I did not see the immediate results that it states, and it does not seem to be any more effective than a normal exfoliating wash. Not a bad product by any means, but probably not something I'll be looking to purchase.