4.6 5 0 101 101 Neutrogena Broad Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70

27/06/2017
Not the best sunscreen
I sprayed four people including myself with this sunscreen. SPF 70 should prevent us all from being burned. However, after only two hours we all had sunburns. The instructions say to spray every 80 minutes, but I think 60 is more accurate. That seems a bit excessive, especially since I didn't even go in the water.
26/06/2017
Great sunscreen
It's a great sunscreen for use while in the water, I love that I didn't have to reapply as often.
Very impressed
I was very happy with this product. First time we used I applied 10 minutes before arrival at the beach where we stayed for 2.5 hours. My son was in and out of the water playing with friends and I never had the chance to reapply. It was a hot 90 degree day and he didn't burn at all like what had always happened with other sunscreen sprays. I'm impressed and would purchase and recommend this product.
The perfect sunscreen
This was the perfect sunscreen. I used it on the kids when we went to a water park. It only needed to be applied once. It last very long. It protected Them from the sun while they enjoyed the water. I Highly recommend!
Great sunscreen
This product is excellent. I was able to spray it on and go to the pool without worrying that its efficacy would diminish after I was exposed to water. The broad spectrum SPF 70 protection allowed me to relax and feel confident that I wouldn't get burned even after several hours in the sun. Scent was great, and it didn't feel tacky or gross on my skin. Even my sunscreen-averse husband likes this product! We'll definitely be purchasing more.
AWESOME PRODUCT
Goes on clear and stays in place to prevent sunburn. AWESOMEPRODUCT
Good Spray On Sunscreen
I like this product. It is easy to spray on so you don't have to worry about your hands getting sticky. It covers good. I like that it is high SPF.
Sun Blocker Power
I love the way it feels once applied. It doesnt have a sticky feel to it, and it actually smells pretty good.
My new go-to sunscreen
I am very particular about my sunscreen as I have a family history of skin cancer and I am never without some form of sun protection. I was excited to try Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 as the SPF is high, Neutrogena is a brand I trust and I prefer spray sunscreens over other options. I was not at all disappointed. It went on easy, wasn't sticky, didn't smell strange, and provided good protection while I was near and in the pool. I was happy to see that I did not break out like some other sunscreens cause me to do as well. I will be purchasing this item in the future.
Long Lasting protection
Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 provides long lasting protection when heading out on a sunny day. I like that it contain SPF 70 which is a good amount to protect from the sun's harmful rays.
Strong Sun Protection
This sunscreen is a highly performing sunscreen and easy to use spray. I prefer a sunscreen that still allows me to tan, but this works great for those trying to avoid all sun impact.
Good sunscreen
I liked Neutrogena Beach Defense Water + Sun Protections sunscreen Spray because it was easy to use. I also liked it because it didn't come right off in the water and had good protection.
23/06/2017
Great sunscreen if you can apply evenly
I love the higher SPF of this sunscreen and how it leaves my skin feeling. The only thing that I don't like is universal to all spray sunscreens. As convenient as they are to apply, I always find that they don't apply evenly and I end up with splotchy areas.
Excellent product
Goes on easy, absorbs quickly, great smell. Love this product
Great sunny day product
This was a great sunscreen product. I usually buy lotions but the spray was actually really useful. It made applying the sunscreen much quicker. It was not too sticky or oily and smelled like summer!