4.4 5 0 19 19 Flushed Blush-Sheer, natural flush of color. Buildable, blendable.

I love my blush
This cheeky wink blush looks absolutely beautiful on it wears nice it stays all day long it looks absolutely stunning!!
Smooth Application
When this arrived, I was a bit disappointed-- the color wasn't one I would have normally chosen for myself. But I was surprised-- it looks great! I think that this is a color/blush that could be worn by anyone. It went on smoothly and evenly- which isn't always the case with some products. I would definitely consider buying this, depending on the price point. A really good product.
amazing
amazing product u guys should give it a try and very great
Goes on nicely
Neutrogena Cheeky Wink Blush is sort of a cream type of consistency. It goes on smooth and evenly and has a nice pretty red color. The container size is small so it may not last very long.
Loved this Cheeky!!
When I got this the stuff was stuck to the lid. I fixed it and was able to use it. So soft and easy to apply to my cheeks. Loved the texture of this and they coverage it gave me. This is an awesome product.
Neutrogena wink blush
I like the ease of use and that it covers any blemishes and that it does not irritate my skin and that it is small and portable
Pretty
Very plush feel and love how natural or looks on.easy to apply as well.
Nice, But not worth it.
Upon receiving my product...The entire blush was in the top of the container apart from its holder...so I had to push it back into place. I would use this more as a highlighter than actual blush. While the color is Not bold at all, the highlighter in it shows up more than the actual color..hence using it just for that. It feels greasy upon touch but not on face. And you will need a lot of it depending on how much you usually wear. For price and size, honestly its not worth it. Mostly due to it not staying properly in compartment and lack of color when applied.
Neutrogena Beauty
Neutrogena is a very wonderful brand and I love the beautiful and rich enhancement of color with Cheeky Wink Blush adds impressive and long lasting. Highly recommend.
Pretty in color
I love my neutrogena cheeky wink blush. It is a beautiful shade ruth wonderful pigmentation. It looks great on my skin. I love the way it gives my cheeks the right amount of color.
Natural luminous look
I'm a big fan of a blush that looks natural yet luminous. This was a soft pink that made my cheeks look gently flushed. It is a bit buildable but not to a point where it can look harsh. It had good staying power and lasted throughout the day. It washed clean at the end of the day gently with no skin irritation. I like the formula and would definitely get it again.
Smooth subtle shimmer
I love it! This product went on smooth and sheer with a natural flush and a bit of shimmer. The only problem I had was when it came I was lucky it was a cream and not a powder because it was stuck to the lid which was no biggy. I just carefully peeled it off (it's cold in PA) and put it back in the bottom. I am very happy with Neutrogena it is very quickly becoming my favorite brand.
Blush review
Blended pretty well and wasn’t too Rosy which I liked!!!
Works great
Neutrogena cheeky wink blush works well puts nice color to me and is easy to use . Does not crumble
Nice blush
As a matter of fact I really liked Neutrogenq CheeKy wink Blush it is really nice color I love this blush