Neutrogena Cleansing Makeup Remover Face Wipes Fragrance-Free

4.7 5 0 131 131 <li>Soft, pre-moistened Neutrogena Fragrance-Free Makeup Remover Face Wipes gently cleanse skin. <br> <li>Remove makeup and effectively cleanse skin in one easy step with these facial cleansing towelettes. <br> <li>Makeup remover wet wipes cleanse & remove dirt, oil, makeup, sweat, sunscreen & pollution on skin. <br> <li>Unscented face wipes thoroughly cleanse skin with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse. <br> <li>Removes up to 99% of makeup --even stubborn waterproof mascara--with these makeup remover wipes. <br> <li>Ophthalmologist, dermatologist & allergy-tested, and hypoallergenic. <br> <li>Gentle on skin, they are formulated without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, alcohols, soaps, or dyes. <br> <li>Designed with the earth in mind, the compos--face wipes are made with 100% plant-based fibers.
Neutrogena Cleansing Makeup Remover Face Wipes Fragrance-Free

23/05/2022
Nothing spectacular
These are your typical drugstore makeup remover wipes. They take much longer to remove makeup than higher end products. They also burn if you accidentally get it in your eyes.
A good product
I like the fact these towels are plant-based and compostable, as I care about the environment. They do the job as they will remove any makeup. It is very effective at removing demanding makeup so it is perfect, especially for those who are actors! Overall, a good product!
Does the job
It does remove makeup, however it makes my skin dry and sticky after using it.
22/05/2022
Neutropenia make up remover wipes
I loved the fact the clothes are larger than most. They do excellent in removing my makeup.
Excellent!
I've been using these wipes daily and I've enjoyed them greatly. They are gentle on the skin and leave my face felling clean. I would definitely buy them for myself after this package is finished.
Nice Makeup Remover wipes for oily skin
Neutrogena makeup remover wipes are great for oily skin. Because they do not leave any residue on your skin and dry fast. I do not think any improvement need to be made.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes
Wow! The fragrance was quite pleasant as I opened the package. Very soft, lotiony feel and my face feels CLEAN. My face is super soft. I am definitely impressed. Mist remover wipes leave a buildup feeling on my face, but not these. Thank you Neutrogena
They work well.
My issue is earth health. The huge waste associated with throw away wipes is a turn off. I truly love to use reusable cloths that don't end up in a land fill.
Love these
These are the absolute best makeup wipes your face is not just clean after using these it feels so soft
Hydro Boost towlettes
It smells absolutely amazing, leaves your skin feeling clean with absolutely no make up left on it.
I like These
I like these wipes. They take off my makeup easily and they don't make me break out.
21/05/2022
Been using this for years!
I so love this product, the only makeup wipes I use. I love its mild scent, the softness of the wipes on my face and how easily it removes makeup and at the same time, moisturizing my skin without any cruelty. Highly recommended!
21/05/2022
Neutrogena cleansing makeup remover face wipes
Love it! They work good and easy on my sensitive skin!!
Soft Wipes
I’ve tried lots of other wipes before, and most of them burn my eyes whenever I removed my eye makeup. These ones don’t do that. They have a light scent to them and they’re soft on the skin. They don’t irritate the skin or eyes, and they don’t leave a greasy feeling after. They removed all my makeup within one wipe. I highly recommend these.
Gets job done
Convenient and affordable. Doesn’t leave sticky residue. Takes off makeup, especially mascara which is my trouble area!