Neutrogena Cleansing Makeup Remover Face Wipes Fragrance-Free

4.7 5 0 495 495 <li>Soft, pre-moistened Neutrogena Fragrance-Free Makeup Remover Face Wipes gently cleanse skin. <br> <li>Remove makeup and effectively cleanse skin in one easy step with these facial cleansing towelettes. <br> <li>Makeup remover wet wipes cleanse & remove dirt, oil, makeup, sweat, sunscreen & pollution on skin. <br> <li>Unscented face wipes thoroughly cleanse skin with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse. <br> <li>Removes up to 99% of makeup --even stubborn waterproof mascara--with these makeup remover wipes. <br> <li>Ophthalmologist, dermatologist & allergy-tested, and hypoallergenic. <br> <li>Gentle on skin, they are formulated without phthalates, parabens, sulfates, alcohols, soaps, or dyes. <br> <li>Designed with the earth in mind, the compos--face wipes are made with 100% plant-based fibers.
Neutrogena Cleansing Makeup Remover Face Wipes Fragrance-Free

26/11/2022
Works well in a pinch
I try my best not to use makeup remover wipes as they are rummored to not be very good for your skin, but that being said, sometimes it is just better to take your makeup off if you have no other options. Whenever I am traveling and the hotel provides these, I do appreciate it because I am bad about forgetting my makeup remover. These work okay and take a bit of scrubbing to remove most of your makeup, but they definitely help out!
25/11/2022
Very handy
These are a necessity and come in handy. They are great at taking off makeup and even waterproof mascara. Always need to double cleanse tho!
23/11/2022
Wife Loves These
Being that I am a guy who does not wear makeup, I do not have a need or use for these. My wife on the other hand I cannot say the same. We first bought these from Sam's club club in a pack of three I believe and ever since then which is been probably close to 10 years My wife has continued to use these and absolutely loves them. One thing I can say is that ever since you did start using these the makeup stains on our pillow cases drastically reduced.
22/11/2022
Works great
My wife wears eyeliner and I purchased these for her to help remove the liner. She uses one everyday when she showers and she loves them and swears by them I highly recommend this product.
20/11/2022
Perfect makeup remover wipes
These wipes are the softest makeup remover wipes. Very gentle on your face.
20/11/2022
I swear by them!
I have tried a lot of the make up removers on the market and this one is the only one that didn't give me hives and actually removed my makeup with no issues.
17/11/2022
Fragrance Free
I recently tried the Neutrogena Fragrance Free Makeup wipes and I liked them more then the ones I usually use from Modesa. They were gentle on my skin and did not cause any irritation or dryness. The wipes are also great at removing even the most stubborn of makeup. Would recommend and will likely purchase again in the future.
17/11/2022
Not what I expected
These wipes took my makeup off very well. Even my mascara. But it left a slimy residue and I think it was harder washing it off than if I just had my makeup still on. I used the rest of the wipes to remove makeup from my hands and any little mistakesi made.
14/11/2022
Makeup
Not only do I use baby wipes to remove makeup these are the only other thing I have used. They do not irritate my skin and it takes the make off fairly well. I have tried other brands and nothing co Pairs. I have also used the liquid brand of this.
14/11/2022
Removes almost all makeup
I do enjoy these makeup remover cleansing towelettes however, I have a hard time removing my mascara with these wipes. I'm not sure if it's because of the mascara I use or what but my mascara isn't even waterproof either so that is my one complaint. Removes the remainder of my makeup great though!
13/11/2022
Removes make-up
This make up remover is good when i remove my make up it does not leave any make up behind. It also has helped with my acne. I had try many wipes and this one really works good especially for anyone who wants or needs a routine.
12/11/2022
Great Product
This is one of the very few makeup remover wipes that work and work like they are supposed to. It doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or oily. I have nothing negative to say.
Makeup Removing Wipes
I really liked these Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes. They had no skin irritating scents, didn't clog up my pores and were very effective at removing all the makeup in only two cleansing cloths. They are very convenient for travel. I think that is one of the things I like most about them. They did not dry out my skin either like others that contain alcohol. I even used these to clean my hands. Definitely something to have stocked up.
11/11/2022
Great makeup removing wipes!
I absolutely love the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes! With only one towelette you can remove your makeup and it even removes waterproof mascara. I noticed with other makeup removers I end up scrubbing my eyes and losing eyelashes, but with the neutrogena wipes they do the job in one wipe. It doesn’t cause me any skin irritation whatsoever and these actually leave my skin with moisture. However, I do recommend to use these wipes only if you’re double cleansing after using these to prevent your skin from clogging. These wipes don’t have fragrance which is another plus for those who have sensitive skin. I appreciate the packaging, they don't dry out like the other brands. I think the price is decent, other brands make cheaper ones(which I’ve tried) but either they dry out once you open the packaging or the towelettes are too thin. There’s a reason why makeup artists always have these in their makeup kits, they live up to their claims. Definitely recommend these 100%!
Very good product
I use these all the time! I recommend these to anyone!