Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70

4.7 5 0 85 85 NEUTROGENA® Cool Dry Sport FULLREACH™ SPF 70 Sunscreen Spray provides powerful sun protection that stays on through sweat.
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70

17/02/2018
Convenient and easy to use!
Neutrogena’s Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen is super convenient to use! It’s an easy spray-on that makes applying sunscreen a much less tedious task. It is light and dries quickly, all while protecting my skin from the sun. I would use this again.
14/02/2018
long lasting protection
Where I live I am constantly exposed the direct sunlight and therefore I use sunscreen daily sometimes several times per day. I have purchased several different brands of sunscreen and this Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport sunscreen spray broad spectrum spf 70 is a great protector. I sunscreen has a lightweight moisture to it that is quickly absorbed in the skin. It is basically unscented and that is a huge plus in my book. I truly felt protected from the ray of the sun while wearing this sunscreen.
06/02/2018
Great spf 70
I like the high 70 SPF of this Neutrogena sunscreen. Also, the wide spray nozzle is very unique and helpful. This is the first time I could easily apply sunscreen on my back all by myself! I highly recommend this!
04/02/2018
Sun protection as easy as 1,2,mist!
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review for Home Tester club. I live in Las Vegas, so I'd say March would be the time most of us slather on the sunscreen. I love how easy to use this sunscreen is. I love the mist aspect, and it doesn't leave a dry or sticky residue on the skin. For me, I'd say I would reapply every 2 or 3 hours. The smell is fantastic. I absolutely love it, and would buy again in my stores.
30/01/2018
Neutrogena cool dry is the Best
It was great i love the handle so i could spray myself so i wont bother my husband.
29/01/2018
Love this product
I love the way the product sprays on evenly. The smell of the product is actually very pleasant. There was no sticky residue on my skin and the product did not leave any residue behind on my clothes. I am very pleased with this product.
29/01/2018
Excellent sunscreen!
I received Neutrogena Dry Spory Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 from hometesterclub.com for free to try and review. I liked that this sunscreen was easier to apply than any othe sunscreen I have ever tried. After applying, you don’t feel it on your skin like other greasy sunscreens. I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to anyone.
27/01/2018
Really good and Easy to use
This is a must have sunscreen is really good no sticky or oily and smell nice is perfect for the beach, my hole family try it and no complaints. Also my oldest son always take this sunscreen with him to his soccer practice and it seems to be working good no sunburn. It is recommended by Dermatologist so you can't go wrong.
26/01/2018
Good product
I really like this product. It is easy to apply and stays on pretty good. I would recommend to others!
25/01/2018
Not a sunscreen user.
To be honest I'm not much of a sunscreen user, other than what is in my facial moisturizer. Having said that. The first time I used the Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray SPF 70 I was impress thatbits didn't leave me with a greasy feeling after applying it on my arms and legs. The spray aspect of it makes it more appealing for me to use. And there's no smell to it. I will definitely starting this regularly.
25/01/2018
Great for the Sun
I use SPF every day, whether we are in the summer, fall or winter or any type of weather. I liked this product on how easy it was to use and how easy it was to spray my hands and arms. I liked that I could spray in my hands and spread on my face very easily and uniformly. I also liked that it didn't take forever to dry.
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport SPF70
Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport broad spectrum SPF70 is far superior to other brands that I have previously used. It has a wide spray that covers large areas quickly. It goes on lightly and evenly and has a pleasant scent. It feels very light and fresh on my skin. I like the locking can that prevents it from accidentally spraying when the can is locked. The large trigger spray is very easy to operate. I would definitely recommend Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport to anyone looking for this type of product.
Family Sun Block Go To
I tried Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 and it works very well. Goes on without any trouble sprays even, no high potent smells, and its not greasy. It also allows your body to sweat without messing with the sunscreen and having to reapply. The container is a great size also, it can easily be stored anywhere, or put in a purse, backpack or just anywhere. Doesn't seem to bother sensitive skin in some of my family members (could be different for others). I will be buying Neutrogena Cool Dry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70 and higher spf's if available (due to several of use burning very easy) for our summer fun. Overall this is a great product that I haven't found anything I don't like. Highly recommend for other families.
Good sunscreen
Loved this, non greasy felt great will buy again and again
23/01/2018
Long lasting sunscreen
I would highly recommend this sunscreen because it is easy to spray and lasts throughout the day.