Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette

4.6 5 0 211 211 These gentle ultra-soft cloths are powered by Triple Micellar Technology, which combines three different types of gentle cleansers.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette

03/02/2018
love love love!
works amazing for people with oily skin! hydrates and overall makes my skin feel amazing!!!
03/02/2018
Neutrogena is awesome!
Great product from Neutrogena that provides a clean feeling. Works well for adults and kids. The towelettes do not have all the papery residue that leaves cottons streaks everywhere. Would recommend the product to anyone who is interested in having their skin cleansed in a good way which has been effective for my family.
02/02/2018
Great makeup remover wipes!
These wipes are absolutely amazing! I’ve used micellar water in the past, but have yet to try the wipes. These are so effective and they leave your skin feeling great. I actually used these to get excess hair dye off my neck and shoulders and they removed it immediately! Love these wipes.
02/02/2018
5 stars amazing product
When I got this package to try and for my review I was so happy because I seen them just didn’t know if they worked so I never tried well I got this amazing try this for a review and I accepted the try free sample for review and after using the Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette they are amazing the sell is awesome and when u clean your face the texture is very good and my face is feeling so much better I’m definitely going to purchase these and recommend to all my friends and family cause once you get to test a product and write your honest review I love this please go try Neutrogena Deep Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette
Deep Clean Face
I really enjoyed trying out Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Millcellar Cleansing Towelettes. They are soft and oily to help wipe off all that hard to get off makeup. It cleanses your skin while purifying the skin.
Not for sensitive skin
The first thing I noticed about these are that they are not super damp. They are just wet enough to clean well. They smell like alcohol to me though and burned my skin just so slightly. The texture is slightly rough which I guess is for the deep clean. I think that these would be wonderful for most people , but not for my sensitive skin.
31/01/2018
Great new wipe from Neutrogena!
I love Neutrogena wipes and I have been using their products for years. I am very happy with these new Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette wipes. I love that they use micellar water to provide a deeper clean. They are the perfect size to wipe your whole face and I normally do my arms as well. They leave your face feeling clean and fresh which is very important to me working at a dirty job. I often use them three times a day to keep my skin clean and pores oil free.
30/01/2018
Deep clean feeling!
The Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelettes were effective in getting off makeup and residue at the end of the day. I liked the scent because it wasn't too strong and it was fresh. Plus using the towelettes made my skin feel smooth. The only thing I would suggest is for them to be a little more sudsy, so that hard to get off makeup gets off easier. All in all this is a great product for cleaning skin and feeling fresh faced!
Wonderful
I loved the refreshing feeling of the Towelettes. I would recommend them to anyone wearing makeup on a daily basis. They are so easy to use and then just dispose of them.
My New Favorite Wipe
The formula is mild but removes all my makeup with little effort. The texture of the wipe is strong and is mildly exfoliating. My favorite part would have go be the scent, its clean, refreshing, and not over powering. The only set back I have is that it leaves a little residue on but I use my toner right afterwards so its not too much of an issue. I would highly recommend these wipes to my family and friends.
Clean and soft
Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelettes are wonderful.They clean dirt oil and makeup off of your face without leaving that sticky feeling. They are so soft and soothing. They also dont come out soaked and dripping like other cleansers. I highly recommend this product.
Clean and Refreshed
I like how throughly it removes all my eye makeup and leaves my face with a nice cooling feeling. My skin feels very refreshed after using one of these towelettes.
29/01/2018
Deep clean without applying a power!
Great towelettes! I had a busy day and wanted to remove all of my makeup and oil from the skin, and just applied one towelette and that was done. Everything was removed. Very nice! Also, my skin felt deeply cleaned which was clean. I will use them from now forever!
Great Product
I loved the product. Works well and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin. Looks very clean and healthy. Would recommend to anyone as I am very satisfied with the product.
Fresh Clean Makeup Wipes
I love the clean fresh scent of the towelettes. They took all my makeup off in one towelette including mascara and eyeliner. The best thing about these towelettes is that your face does not feel oily or greasy afterwards. I would highly recommend these to others.