Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette

4.6 5 0 212 212 These gentle ultra-soft cloths are powered by Triple Micellar Technology, which combines three different types of gentle cleansers.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette

Good!
I really liked it and it cleaned off my make up really well
Neutrogena Cleansing Towelette
The scent on Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette is so amazing . The towelette has this texture that helps you scrub the skin softly not too rough but enough to leave the skin clean and remove makeup that gets deep in the pores. One has enough power to clean the whole face.
28/01/2018
The best face wipes I've ever used
The best part about these wipes is that they don't get foamy and soapy as you use them, and they don't leave a residue on your skin. They clean better than any other facial wipe I have used. The scent is pleasant. They removed makeup effectively, even eye makeup.
28/01/2018
Loved the smell and they work great. They removed makeup good and don’t leave a film
Remove makeup Beautifully
I really love the smell of these wipes, they take all my make up off with only one I don’t have to use a second one like I do with outer wipes. These are amazing
28/01/2018
Thumbs up overall Minus the seal
I typically like most of neutrogena products and this one would be included. Wasn't aggressive on my skin, didn't need scrubbing. Was easy to wipe off makeup. I wouldn't say it leaves a residue but I don't think I would use this to fully cleanse my face more just to get make up off. Great quality cloths. My biggest con to these though would be the seal. I wish there was a better seal. Over time they can dry out a little from not being able to reseal properly. If they change the seal I don't think I would have any thing to complain about. I have dry skin, it didn't quite moisturize but it didn't add to my dryness either. Overall it works well.
Really good towelette!
These worked really well. This is my first time trying anything with Micellar water and I was pleasantly surprised. These wipes are super gentle and made my face feel fresh and clean. These were great at removing all types of makeup and didn't irritate my face at all. I'm sure I'll be using these again at some point and I recommend them!
Cleans fast!
These clean my face well. Gets all the dirt and make up off with no issue. It leaves my face clean, soft and fresh!
Awesome
After using these towelettes for a week my face looks better than it has in a long time. I love that I clean my make up off and not have to worry about my face being greasy. I definitely recommend this product
These are great.
Love how easy these bad boys are, I can use them anywhere and they are eay to just toss in my bag for an overnight trip or for the gym. I received a free sample as part of the Home Tested Trial for Neutrogena® Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette.
So simple love these
I like that the pre moistened towelettes are so simple and easy to use, especially that it is no mess or no fuss. I received a free sample to review.
Gentle Cleansing
These are very gentle wipes, perfect especially for those with sensitive skin. Compared to the cult-favorite Neutrogena wipes, these aren't quite as overall effective at removing makeup but a great option for doing a simple skin cleanse at the end of the day. While they do remove makeup, there's a little more effort involved compared to using the original wipes but these do still take off even waterproof makeup with just a little more time and patience. The wipes are soft and gentle, very convenient, and have just the right amount of moisture. These are wipes that I would probably repurchase again especially for doing a skin refresh in the morning or as part of an easy skin cleaning routine at night. These are wipes which I would probably repurchase in the future.
26/01/2018
Love the product..would definitely recommend to others
26/01/2018
A product i will for sure buy again
great product itsn harsh on the skin leaves a refreshed feeling doesn't irritate any takes all makeup and anything else off easily
26/01/2018
Skin helper to the rescue
In my thirties I have acne still and it bothers my that the usual items I would use didn't seem to be helping anymore. So when I got this sample in the mail I was concerned that it would not help, let me tell you my skin is looking amazing more and more every day, my skin looks healthier and better every day. If you are looking to change up your skin routine a bit I recommend getting this.