Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette

4.6 5 0 212 212 These gentle ultra-soft cloths are powered by Triple Micellar Technology, which combines three different types of gentle cleansers.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette

Nice cleanser !
I loved using Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelettes. It cleaned out all my makeup such as eyeliner and eyeshadow. But at the same time cleanse my pores by removing any dirt from my face. It truly works!
26/01/2018
Effective & convenient towelettes!
I really liked the texture of the towelettes. They were thick enough to not rip and soft enough for the face. I also liked the fresh scent. I think they were effective at removing dirt and oil from my face. I used them for the first time at the end of the day when I had not worn makeup and could visibly see where the towelettes removed dirt and oil from my face.
My skin feels so good
These facial towelettes feel amazing on my face. I love how easy these wipes are to use and how quickly it removed all of my makeup from my face. My skin was very soft after using these wipes.
Great Product!!!
I was skeptical that a towelette that was small and smelt great could remove my make-up and also cleanse my skin without having to wash off. After a couple of days of using this product my skin felt soft and looked clearer. It was light not sticky and my face felt refreshed after use. Definitely gonna get me more!
Cleans SO effectively!
LOVED! They clean well, don't dry out your skin and makes your skin feel soft and refreshed afterwards. Although it says you can use they wipes over your lips (and it works great if you do) you definitely want to make sure you rinse your lips off afterwards because if you lick your lips after wiping them at any point, you'll get a mouth full of chemicals which isn't pleasant. I love they these wipes so much and will def replace my regular makeup wipes.
26/01/2018
Won't recommend for sensitive skin
These are great cleansing towelettes. I use them to take off my makeup and I like to use them to cleanse my face at the gym after a workout. They work great! They clean effectively and don't leave your skin feeling stripped and dry. I wouldn't recommend these if you have sensitive skin because the wipes to be more abrasive than I expected. But I love them.
Fresh and Clean
I love the Neutrogena deep clean purifying micellar cleansing towelettes. I am a huge fan of micellar facial products. They provide a deep clean without side effects. The wipes are easy to use and clean well. They removed my makeup and helped make my face feel fresh and clean. They didn't cause any breakouts or oily residue or look. I will be buying these towels to use in my routine now. These are prefect for on the go as well.
Great concept.
I was expecting this towelette to provide more moisture, as it was a bit on the dry side. However, it still did it's job and removed my makeup without me having to scrub my face. The scent was light and pleasant, and my skin felt clean after using them. I overall liked this product, and will probably purchase to keep in my purse when I travel.
Better than the rest
These neutrogena towlette's are perfect for any kind of skin. They remove dead skin and makeup without drying out your skin! Much better than other products I've used.
Micellar Towelette
Love the cooling feeling this towelette gave. I can see the dirt on the towel after wiping my face. These work really good and I love the cool scent.
Towelette
Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette are really good I used it to take off make up and I used it when my face was sweating. It do not make your face look dry, it removes impurities and keeps your face healthy looking.
Soft and clean
The towelette kept my skin soft and smooth and cleaned my face with only 1 wipe I didn't have any left over residue or sticky feeling after using the wipes, I would use these over and over again
Effective Makeup Removal and Deep Clean
I really liked using the Neutrogena Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette! At first, the wipes seemed dryer and a bit scratchier than other cleansing wipes I've used. But, as I started using them, they cleaned very effectively. I had to scrub a little to remove all of my eye makeup, but it did all come off eventually. The cloths seemed very strong, and I did feel like they provided a deep clean. The next morning, my pores seemed much clearer. Also, I like the subtle scent.
25/01/2018
A deep clean you can feel
These Deep Clean Purifying Micellar Cleansing Towelette by Neutrogena do just what it says in the discription, They deep clean! I like how well it took all my makeup off while not irrating my skin. If you have sensitive skin these are definitely for you. These are gentle yet effective. I love that The towelettes are soft and have a nice scent that’s not harsh. I highly recommend you give these a try! =]
The Neutrogena Micellar Towelette Review
The towelette felt wet with the micellar cleanser in it which is why I believe it effectively removed a lot of my makeup. It took about two to three towlettes to remove a full face of make up. Other days with light makeup one towelette effectively did the job. I would still recommend washing your face after using it to remove any traces of makeup and dirt that maybe left over. I would recommend it to remove makeup but one draw back was the scent. I was not fond of the scent.