4.6 5 0 42 42 Infused with Vitamin E. Can be worn alone, on top of makeup and can be used as a perfect enhancer with your favorite primer, liquid foundation or moisturizer for the perfect boost of radiance and glow.

Not even a subtle glow
Gave a little bit of a glow but really just blended into my skin. Didn't really know it was there AT ALL (not just that it was subtle). Might have been the color against my skin but unsure. Also, the tube sort of looks like lip gloss. Once the cap is off and it's not a lip applicator it's a little more obvious but if I was grabbing it quickly to throw in my purse, I might mistake it for a different product.
Bright
Love the Neutrogena glow on highlighter it's easy to use blends very well!
love it
this glow on highlighter from nutrogena exceeded all my expectations
Lasted All Day
I love the staying power of this highlighter and the natural glow it gave me. It blended in nicely with my skin tone and looked incredible all day long. It didnt have an overwhelming fragrance and didnt cake.
Loved it
I don't usually use a highlighter but this has changed my mind on it! This was awesome, has a lot of shine to it and makes my face pop. Will definitely buy more
Beauty highlights
Thanks to HOME tester club.com I was given a free Neutrogena Glow on highlighter to try which I will now add to my beauty regimen as it enhances my facial features and gives me a radiant glow
Not my shade
I really like it but the shade is a bronze color and I'm fair skin. I would need a more vanilla cream color. Seems to be long lasting it does stick to your finger quite a bit as well. But in the summer it will be very pretty on tanned skin
Neutrogena glow on highlighter
hello, this highlighter match perfect with my skin. I have been wearing make up for over 35 years. I would definitely buy this product,
Perfect Highlighter
I love absolutely everything about this neutrogena glow on highlighter,especially how easy it is to apply and how great it looks on my skin.
1/11/2019
This is nice. Ive used this cream style highlighter 3 days in a row and it has yet to fail me.
Stunning
Omg this was the best I have ever encounter.It fit my skin so perfectly.
Glow was shortlived!
As a single working Mama with 2 jobs, it is important for me to look fashionable and refreshed all the time. When I learned I would be getting a free sample of Neutrogena Glow On Highlighter to sample and review I was thrilled. When the small tube arrived, I liked the colorful blue packaging and the minimal amount of harmful ingredient noted. I found the Glow On highlighter cream fluid rather thin and after about 1-2 hours of applying it, it was no longer noticeable on my skin. Disappointed, the gold flecks of "glitter" that give the "glow" affect seem to evaporate or rub off my skin, after such a short time. Maybe this is not for someone with dry skin.
Highlighter
I actually combined this with my foundation and really liked the way it looked. I also just used it to highlight my cheeks only and was pleased. I would recommend this product and enjoyed testing it.
Holy highlighter!
Neutrogena® Glow On Highlighter is amazing! I love the liquid format. It is so easy to use and versatile. Makeup addicts and natural beauties alike with all love this product. I prefer a more natural look, and using this helped me look more put together and professional without being over the top. Gave me a great glow and radiance. Beautiful shades!
Get my Glow on Shine!!!
I think this is a great product to give me a youthful and dewy sun kissed glow. I use it right after a primer and concealer. It looks quite natural and feels great too! I think this product is one that I will definitely add to my bag of tricks.