4.6 5 0 44 44 Infused with Vitamin E. Can be worn alone, on top of makeup and can be used as a perfect enhancer with your favorite primer, liquid foundation or moisturizer for the perfect boost of radiance and glow.
Neutrogena Glow On Highlighter

Rise and shine
Give a natural glow I didn't expect fit more so we'll definitely I will buy it
Beautiful highlights
It gives me beautiful golden highlights. Its a beautiful on me I will be purchasing more!
10/01/2019
Tiny bit goes a long way, pretty shimmer
It is my first time trying a liquid highlighter. The product itself is very nice... a tiny amount goes a long way and provides shimmer wherever you put it on. My only personal issue is that the color I received was a bit too brown tone for me. A pinker tone would have provided a better blend with my skin tone. Overall, a good product though and provides a pretty shimmer. No noticeable smell, which I know some people can be bothered by.
Sutil perfecto
Sutil y perfecto paramitono de piel moreno, en verdad me gusto mucho
16/10/2020
I love ittttt
This stuff is amazing long lasting .Does not give you a to much highlight look or cake look .I love it
14/12/2019
Favorite
This highlighter is my all time favorite. It doesn't have that weird smell others have. It's easy to apply and looks beautiful.
26/07/2019
Do you believe in magic?
This is by far the best primer I have ever used. Its texture is amazing smooth and goes a long way. It's not greasy it not to light weight, its perfect. I love it and totally recommend it.
02/07/2019
Like it
My mom bought me this product for my birthday just used it a few times but I like it so far
04/04/2019
Glow
I love the Neutrogena glow on highlighter I like the glow it sets off on my skin and it is smooth and it's easy to apply and it is a smooth
12/03/2019
Protect & Tint mostuirizer
I received this product today. I could not find it on the search. I tried it, it is definately a moisturizer. Very transparent. Feels thick at first then dries. I am a full cover type girl or go completely bare. So, this was not for me. Will be giving to someone who will more than likely enjoy this product more than me.
10/02/2019
Easy to blend and it has a very nice glow. It feels great on my skin. Would definitely recommend!
06/02/2019
it is a great product
I really like Neutrogena glow highlighter. Works perfect on my uneven skin.
28/01/2019
pretty good
not a big fan of highlighters but I got to test this out from another company and its really not so bad. I like that it's not very thick like alot of highlighters I noticed are. i usually use tarte radiance drops and I use it for all over application and I used this for awhile instead and it did a pretty good job! and it's a better price!!
26/01/2019
I loved they way it felt on my face. It had the right amount of glitter. Loved the color.
07/02/2020
Highlighters always nice should be awesome with Neutrogena.