Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen

18/10/2019
Light moisturising sunscreen
It's q Very good light moisturising sunscreen for daily use
13/10/2019
Really great product
The Neutrogena healthy defense daily moisturizer with broad-spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen worked really well .I love the fact that was unscented so that it did not interfere are the other products that I use on my face.
12/10/2019
Not for my skin
This has a very nauseating scent to me and it made my skin very oily and felt smothered.
10/10/2019
I definitely recommend it!
I don’t usually use moisturizers with sunscreen in them because I don’t like most but I do like this one. It’s nice and creamy and has a pleasant scent. I love that it has SPF 50 sunscreen because I have very fair skin. Overall it’s a very good p.
08/10/2019
Protects your skin
The first time I wore this I did yard work for a few hours and didn't get burnt or tan, so it definitely works! It wasn't really greasy like you would expect a sunscreen moisturizer to be, but it was also not like a regular moisturizer. It has a faint scent similar to that of sunscreen (which I do not like), but it is a lot lighter and slightly different - I didn't really mind it.
05/10/2019
Pleasantly surprised
Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is one of the better SPF containing moisturizers that I have tried. I dislike most products with SPF and really hate sunscreen on its own because I usually don't like the way it feels on my skin. The white-ish gray-ish film, the clogged pores, the smell... But this moisturizer doesn't do any of that. It absorbs well, doesn't feel greasy and I didn't notice a strong smell. It did exactly what it was supposed to do - provide much needed moisture and protection from the sun. It's a product I would definitely consider purchasing again.
04/10/2019
Creamy for a Sunscreen Moisturizer
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen feels so great on my skin. If I try and use a bit more than just a little of it then my face would get greasy so I only make sure to use a little bit of it. It makes my skin very smooth. I like the fact that it also has sunscreen in it because I am highly sensitive to sunburn. I will continue to use this product as my main moisturizer. This product is very creamy and has a tad scent of sunscreen.
02/10/2019
Leaves white cast but great protection
I was excited to try the Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with SPF 50 because I wear a minimum of SPF 30 on my face every day. I found the Neutrogena to give too much of a white cast and it didn’t absorb into my skin enough. If I was on vacation at the beach, I may use this product for intense sun protection. But for everyday protection and wear under makeup, this product missed the mark for me.
02/10/2019
Moisturize & Protect your skin.
I have always used Neutrogena products because of their high quality. The Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer absolutely worked well on my skin. Not only is it lightweight, I especially like that it is not greasy at all. It absorbed quickly when applied and most important is the spf 50 sunscreen.
30/09/2019
I like it, but not for me.
It was a really good texture and it looked good on my skin, but it kept breaking me out when I used it, unfortunately.
29/09/2019
Love-Love-Love
It's very light weight. You can axtuallyfeel it working as soon as you apply to your face and neck. I'm in love with this new product, will definitely keep buying. Thank you Home Tester Club.
27/09/2019
A moisturizer that meets the needs
Consistency is just right. It is not greasy and blended very well
25/09/2019
A great affordable suncreen
This sunscreen is a very nice, non-greasy product. It goes on easy and has a pleasant smell. I applied my Neutogena sunscreen before going outside because I live in an area that is extremely hot in the summer.
24/09/2019
More of a moisturizer than sunscreen
I like that it is spf 50 but this really is more of a moisturizer than sunscreen. It is very runny if you are sweating or in the pool.
24/09/2019
Love this moisturizer...highly recommend
This product keeps my face moisturized without feeling greasy or heavy on my skin. It also provides a level of sunscreen to keep my face safe from sun damage. I wear it alone and under my make-up. I definitely recommend for all skin types as my face tends to be dry in some places and oily in others...this definitely seems to give me a more even skin tone.