Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen

Two in one!
I really like this moisturizer. It's a very tiny bit on the greasy side, but most sunscreen is like that. I like that it's both in one so I can just put it on and go.
sun protection
The Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily moisturizer with SPF 50 is a great product. It has no fragrance in it. It goes on smoothly with out feeling greasy. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and also adds protection from the sun.
04/09/2019
Win for faces everywhere!
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen is a definite win for faces everywhere! It is light enough to be a facial moisturizer, but yet has the strength to block the damaging sun. There is no “sunscreen burn” when applied, like many other facial sunscreens have. This is great on sensitive skin, too! Thanks Neutrogena!
Not makeup friendly
The Neutrogena Moisturizer is very light and silky on the skin. I think it’s a little too silky which can cause an oily look. I waited 20 minutes for the moisturizer to soak into my skin before applying makeup. I use a powder and it did not apply very easily. In fact, my powder foundation was really blotchy and made my face look like I had dark circles everywhere. I recommend either not wearing makeup or maybe not powder after applying the moisturizer. I did feel that my face had more of a glossy look when using the Neutrogena Daily Moisturizer and had to blot my forehead and around my nose throughout the day. On a positive note, a little bit goes a long way which makes the tube last longer than expected. I think this would be a great product to wear without any add-ons to your face (makeup). I wish this moisturizer came in tint shades to avoid that problem. I would buy this off the shelves if this ever happens!
Excellent
This product is easy to use non greasy and does not weigh you down like a lot of products on the market today
03/09/2019
To thick for a daily moisturizer
I felt like this sunscreen was way too heavy to use as a daily moisturizer. I put this on under my makeup before we went to the beach and it was so thick it didn't feel like it absorbed into my skin well. Maybe if you use it as a stand alone AT the beach...
Pleasantly surprised
Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen is a small but mighty bottle. When i opened the box and saw how small it was i was worried it wouldnt last to long. A little bit goes a long way. It spreads very easily. It felt a little greasy in my finger tips and as it spread on. But while spreading it and right after you can tell its being absorbed. It does not leave your face and neck greasy. It had a light summery smell. Overall, a nice little bottle of moisturizer.
Amazing!
this moisturizer is amazing. I love that it has SPF 50 which is great since I live in Florida and it's usually always sunny. Is lightweight it doesn't dry out my skin at all. I will definitely be getting this again.
03/09/2019
Love the smell reminds me of summer
Ok so this product is advertised as being fragrance free so not sure if they meant it should not have a fragrance whatsoever or if they didn’t add any fragrances such as coconut etc. If you hate the smell of sunscreen then do not purchase this moisturizer. Also on the label it reads moisturizer with sunscreen but to me this smelled exactly like regular sunscreen. I love the smell of sunscreen so it was a hit with me! I love that it’s a moisturizer and it has SPF 50!!! Also it has no added oil so for someone such as myself who has super oily skin this is definitely a plus!!! It feels light on my skin and does not leave oily spots like other brands. I applied in the morning and my skin felt smooth and smelled great all day sans the oily forehead! I received this product free from home tester club.
Best SPF moisturizer!
I was so happy to try the Neutrogena® Healthy Defense® Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen! I was very impressed with this moisturizer and it didnt leave a sticky feeling afterwards. It made my skin feel so soft and moisturized that I forgot I even had it on! This is probably the best moisturizer with sunscreen that I have tried! I loved that this helps battle dry skin and at the same time sun damage! I will definitely be purchasing and recommending to all my family and friends!
03/09/2019
2 in 1 face sunscreen/moisturizer!
This product went on very smoothly. The consistency felt like a lightweight moisturizer that glides on easily. The color is white, but is transparent on skin. It has no odor or perfume smells which is nice. My face felt supple and not tacky. I usually add moisturizer and sunscreen on separately but this product gave me both in one application. I was pleasantly surprised that it gave me enough moisture to my skin for under my makeup. My makeup went on perfectly and had no problems with wear throughout the day. I will definitely be using this product! It will save me time and money!
03/09/2019
Decent cream - I will be using this!
I really like the Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily Moisturizer. I do a lot with my skin so the fact that there is already sunscreen in the moisturizer is one less thing for me to do. It was midway between being a thick cream and a thin cream. I felt like my face was being protected and sufficiently covered. I did see one downside to it, however. If you have an open sore or cut on your face, the cream does sting your face.
03/09/2019
Too greasy for under makeup
I didn’t like that it made my face greasy. I applied it on my freshly cleaned face, before applying makeup and it made my face oily and shiny.
Love this!
This is a great product! Very moisturizing and has a pleasant smell!
Great product!
When I first received this product I was a little hesitant to try it because other similar products I’ve tried in the past left my face feeling super greasy, but not this one it’s light weight goes on nicely and makeup goes on perfectly on top!