4.4 5 0 47 47 Prep + Correct Primers can be used as an all over face primer or can be applied for targeted use.

Smooth application
Neutrogena® Healthy Skin® Prep + Correct Primer goes on really smooth and the green tint really took out all of the redness on my face. I just wish it was more mattifying but overall this is a great primer.
Awesome product
This is the best product ever and I couldn't wait to tell my family and friends about this product
Like It
I have to admit that I was slightly afraid to try this product at first due to its light green hue. I've seen green color correcting products before, and understand how that would help disguise redness, but I was afraid to see how it'd work on my own skin. Luckily, though shocking at first, this primer was easy to blend and did somewhat help to hide my red skin and even out my skin tone. It created a nice smooth base for my foundation and helped it to last longer throughout the day. My skin looks great after using this primer, and I haven't had any issues or irritations. Overall, I liked this product, and would use it again.
Great Looking Skin
I like how the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Prep + Correct primer made my skin look and toned down my redness. My skin looks very smooth and my makeup applied nicely
03/01/2019
Can't be used alone, must use foundation
I was so excited to try this primer since I struggle with redness. I first tried it intending to use it alone, but quickly realized I would need to apply foundation over it. It left my skin looking unnaturally white, like I put a thin coat of white paint on my face. It did neutralize the redness, though. Applying foundation over it was difficult because the primer left my skin a little sticky. However, the finished look with the foundation over the primer was slightly better than when I wear foundation alone.
matched with skin tone
wow i cannot believe how well this went with my skin color. it
A must have!
I am loving this Neutrogena prep+correct primer! The packaging is quaint and compact which makes it easy to store. Applying it reduces imperfections and minimizes the look of pores. It has no odor and is not greasy. It has the effect of smoothing your skin out to get it ready for the application of make up. Not just that, it contains a seaweed extract that is beneficial in anti aging and anti inflammatory. I have tried the brightening primer and my face stays illuminated from it even after the application of my make up! I can't imagine my make up shelf without it!
Perfectly smooth
This was great, prepped my skin for makeup perfectly. Loved it
Great primer
I really love this primer! It gives great coverage. It helps all of the your face look even toned and it hides lots of the imperfections. It goes on evenly and does not look flaky or dry out your skin.
Great primer
Great primer and evens out skin tone well with minimal effort.
Even and smooth skin
This primer left my face and makeup looking fantastic. I used it on days I did not wear other makeup and I glowed. It evened out any redness I had and toned down the few pimples, too. With makeup on it lasted a solid 12 hours, no touch ups needed. Did not break me out or cause irritation. I liked how seamlessly it melted into my skin.
Healthy Skin Prep Correct Primer
This primer helps to soften the edges of skin imperfections and evens out your skin tone and makes everything smooth. It conceals pores and dark spots.
03/01/2019
Gives a flawless overall look
I really liked the color of the peach correct or when it came out of the tube however when I put it on I realized that less is better in this case. I ended up blending and taking abit off. Once it was on though I had a perfectly dewy look to my skin that was even all over. I actually have abit of red undertones but this covered it and made the redness disappear . Its a great product for an overall perfect look.
Best primer ever
At first I was scared about the peachy color but then I put it on my face and it made my makeup look flawless. Love it
Light and smooth
I was surprised to see how thin this primer/corrector is. It is very light and absolutely NOT greasy! It glides on smoothly and allows my powdered foundation to go on smoothly on top. It works as a great under coat to correct my red cheeks, due to slight case of rosacea.