NEUTROGENA®  Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer Almond

22/12/2019
NEUTROGENA Healthy is amazing!
NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in shade Almond is amazing, I have a stressful job which sometimes I sweat, with this product it stayed right in place! No streaks and lasted all day however did not make my face feel heavy. Worked well with my sunscreen as well! I highly recommend
Like this product
I liked the fact that the concealer was not cakey or greasy. The applicator was perfect for lining around the eyes.
Love it!
I've used the Neutrogena healthy skin radiant cream concealer and I gotta say I'm overall pretty impressed with the results. I love the soft application wand, it blends in easily with my favorite foundation. And it provides the perfect amount of coverage without feeling heavy. Excellent product and I highly recommend.
21/12/2019
This concealer is one of the best concealers I have ever used. Its hydrating and great on the face overall. There is a good range of shades to choose from. Its easy to apply and blend. It gives a healthy glow.
Amazing Concealer
NEUTROGENA® Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer in the beautiful Shade of almond, light and easy to apply, blends very easily and does not cake up, i'm totally in love with this concealer and will be my go to concealer from now on
Good buy
easy to apply and stays on well all day. Shade is a little darker than other Almond shades I have worn but overall i think this product is a good buy.
20/12/2019
Covers well but wears off quickly
The Neutrogena concealer gives great coverage and it can be built up for full coverage. It covered my dark circles and hyper-pigmentation very well but the only problem I have with the concealer is that wears off very quickly compared to my other drugstore concealers.
Great concealer
I love the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer, the color match my skin tone perfectly. Blend very easily and gives great coverage, I have insomnia and I need to use concealer everyday because of my dark circles and I found this concealer great.
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Concealer
This product is superb, but I may be a bit biased because I always loved Neutrogena products. This concealer went on really smooth and hid the black circles under my eyes really well. I used it under my face powder and was very impressed. Its light, and covers well. I will definitely purchase!
Very good
I liked the texture because it didn't mark my expression lines. I liked the durability. I liked the color I received, it helped to hide my dark circles, but it did not fully cover, but gave a good help in the appearance.
Great product and shade
The concealer in almond shade was perfect for me. The color blended well into my skin and lasted a whole work day of 7 hours with no touch ups. I am very pleased with color, texture, and product size.
19/12/2019
A concealer that is good for skin.
It blended well into my skin. It was easy to apply and you don't need a lot to use for it to work. And it matched well for my skin color.
Neutrogena concealer Almond color
I love it..it’s very creamy and it goes on your face very smooth. It covers up and conceals all the blemish on your face..
19/12/2019
Love this cream concealer!
I really like this concealer as it perfectly matches my skin tone and it completely hides the dark spots, blemishes and under-eye dark circles. I apply this before applying the foundation and it blends very nicely into my skin. It is very easy to apply and I don’t feel any irritation either. It brightens my face with a natural finish and lasts all day. I absolutely love it. It's neither too thick nor gives any creasing and gives me the full coverage I want. It never looks cakey and gives a presentable look. I am glad that I got this and will definitely continue to use this in future.
Amazing!!
I really loved it! I always have a problem with concealer and foundation drying my skin or looking patchy but the Neutrogena concealer was amazing! It blended in perfectly! I love it!